Crimbo Boots

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by thommo, Dec 25, 2005.

1. thommo

thommo New Member

Dec 16, 2004
    Scotland
    so who got what boots for there crimbo then this year?
    ......merry christmas everyone by the way!!

2. hectic

hectic New Member

Dec 21, 2005
    The Ghetto
    none for me :(

Im trying to get rid of some, but I would like the 7406's and some vapor 3's when they come out :D

3. schssoccer27

schssoccer27 New Member

Feb 23, 2004
    well im bout to go open my presents sooo hopefully ill post some soon
    but i kno i already got 150$ giftcard to eurosprt

4. shaggycat

shaggycat New Member

Oct 21, 2004
    USA
    Indigo Predator Pulses! I love the pulse. I have had every predator since the Predator Accelerator and the pulse is by far my favorite. It just fits my foot perfectly. But I haven't tried the absolute yet... :)

5. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    I got Vapor III samples. They are alright, but what I will say is that it is debatable whether they are much of a step up from the Vapor IIs

6. niterida09

niterida09 Member

Dec 20, 2005
    i ordered F50+ cyber gold for 35 pounds from justsocca. Ordered them tuesday 20th and i havent recieve them yet. BUt im overseas so its ok :)

7. schssoccer27

schssoccer27 New Member

Feb 23, 2004
    can u post pics?

8. ManURooney8

ManURooney8 New Member

Dec 22, 2004
    USA
    I just got new white/gold predator absolute fg's. They felt a little wierd at first but after lacing them up a little differently they feel wonderful. Much better than the pulses, I'm so glad they widened the toe box.

9. jvillefreelance

jvillefreelance New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Wilmington, NC
    No boots, just $650 to blow on them!!!

The local shop is supposed to be getting the vapor IIIs in like 4 color ways whenever they come out...

10. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yes...I did! Its actually a funny story! :p

I got the ball, book and magazine in the pic from my parents when I opened my presents at midnight last night.

http://jasonhouliston.fotopic.net/p24171830.html

I thought that was all I was getting...but...

A fortnight ago I ordered Mist Blue Vapors to got to my uncle in london, and he is bringing them to me when he comes to South Africa on the 2nd Jan...I was paying for them.

Well...on the way to my aunt and uncles house for Christmas lunch, my dad gave me a wrapped present. It was an empty Nike box, with a picture of the Vapors and a note saying I would get them onthe 2nd of Jan!!! :D

Woohoo!

11. deano7

deano7 New Member

Apr 27, 2005

Pulses are the best ever mate... No doubt about it, my blue pair have nearly fallen to pieces but i still use them cause i love them so much lol

12. SantosLaguna

SantosLaguna New Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Westfield
    Is that a diaper i see...

13. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    blue predator manias sg from ebay --> thought i'd treat myself as it's xmas........

cost me in total EUR126.99...about 85 quid.

but since we play in blue and white, i thought i must have them.

will post pics when they get here.

Guillermo

14. KEEP_IT_OUT

KEEP_IT_OUT New Member

Nov 8, 2004
    Ladner, BC
    a pair of navy and gold puma king exec and two pairs of some super nice puma running shoes. Well for hannakuh that is :cool:

15. JUKE BOX8

JUKE BOX8 New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    SAN josie
    are they wider than the 1's and 2's?

16. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

Happy hanukkah!! (To all my fellow Jews here)

I was supposed to get my red manias from my wife for Hanukkah, but she decided she wanted to surprise me. So I thought she'd give them to me for christmas (she's a goy) But behold, I got A padres retro jersey. So not only do I get my boots, I'll be getting something else...But judging by her absolute love of my boots (sarcasm) i'm going to bet it is not another pair.... :rolleyes:

17. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The folks are going into city today, and as i'm back from uni I thought i'd use my mum's recently found spoilment of me to persuade her to make a brief stop at sports soccer to purchase me a pair of Nike AZT 90 III Team Red's! I'm playing, ofcourse, but being a student and finally having a bit of expendable fortune from christmas, I have to jump at the opprtunity! I will hope to post some pictures up here soon!!!!

18. CentraLSocceR411

CentraLSocceR411 New Member

Nov 14, 2005
    Burlington, IL
    I got White/Gold Absolutes. Best shoes I've ever had! They are extreamly comfortable, great touch!

Looks 9/10

Touch 10/10

Comfort 10/10

Overall great boots also, the leather is one of the finast (its up there with the cellerator)

-jono-

19. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ok so they didn't have my size in the AZT's, so I went in today, found the FG absolute's in sports world for 83.99£, wham bam wearing them now.............!

The feel quite nice, don't know how flexible they will be with the over use of plastic but we will see!