Crew vs Joe Public season tickets

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by ferrigamo, Sep 5, 2010.

1. ferrigamo

ferrigamo Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Springfield, Ohio
    Hi all. What ticket is used for the Crew vs Joe Public game? thanks!!

2. Flyer Fan

Flyer Fan Member+

Apr 18, 1999
    Columbus, OH
    I would assume it's Special Game B.

3. HSH_b

HSH_b New Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Cbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is Special Game B.... gotta love Columbus Crew... can't even explain to their season ticket holders what their tickets for til minutes before that games kick off..

4. Kryptonite

Kryptonite Fancy Title Here

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Then they wonder why no one shows up.

At least they're not considering playing these games at different locations around the state.

5. TrueCrew

TrueCrew Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Seriously? What did you think the extra tickets were for, if not CCL? A simple question to the rep when you bought them got me an answer.

I'd wager most people who have season tickets knew from the get-go.

6. HSH_b

HSH_b New Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Cbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You wager wrong.

Please. Don't insult me like I didnt know. Apparently I was vague when making that statement, I get that. But I wasn't insinuating that I was not in the though but from dealing with MANY people that bought tickets a lot of them didn't realize what Special game A/B/C was for. I wouldn't be making that comment if I hadn't gotten a lot of feedback from people saying they weren't aware. Plus for the Special Game A e-mail announcement, I didn't receive it till the day of game... which is too late to be receiving something like that.

7. ferrigamo

ferrigamo Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Springfield, Ohio
    It had been mentioned about the usage of the tickets. My problem was that I had missed a lot of games and could not be sure if we were on B or C for the tickets as I was unsure if they were exclusively for CCL games and not also for Open Cup games.

It would work out a lot better if in the schedule they added this information, which was the first place that I looked. I am overseas right now so contacting my ticket rep would be a waste of money.