Crew v. Metros (R)

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by Bill Archer, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
  2. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz. You guys are the greatest team in the world. You barely beat a team missing 3 starters and playing a man down in a stadium where they have a losing record.

Stand up and applaud.

Guess what I don't live in Jersey, but you know what Jersey is a little higher up on the livability scale than Cowpoke, Ohio.

I just think using terms like girlie and bitches and sister jokes is oh so witty and cute. Good going fools.

3. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    guess who got his yam bag caught in the door this morning while watching his little sister getting dressed.

4. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Translation: "No, despite shooting my mouth off about Crew Stadium, you're right, Bailey, I have never set foot in the place.

I'd be interested to hear which "MLS stadiums" you're referrring to. The Rose Bowl? Giants Stadium? Soldier Field?

Here's a hint, Mango: There is only ONE MLS stadium. All the rest are rented football fields. Sorry.

Don Garber has been quoted numerous times on this subject, most recently stating to the press that "..the Crew, as the only franchise currently turning a profit, has to be seen as the model for the rest of the league"

But he was probably lying. Look, Chuckles, we ain't here to do your remedial reading for you. If you don't follow the league, that's YOUR problem.
    Just did. Youo ever get tired of being wrong?

I don't knwo about his "business acumen" but he seems able to read for comprehension, something you seem to be having some trouble with. Probably a result of the school system in that sewer you call home.

As for soccer knowledge, all we've seen from your dumb ass is a bunch of hot air, Octavio.

5. Bill Archer

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Another example of the shockingly bad schooling these people are getting. Or maybe it's the diesel fumes. Or the rat bites.

But they obviously can't tell Ohio from Texas.

"Yes, sir, us Ohio cowpokes gonna ride down the range a piece and drive them doggies up to the Railhead in Flint. I jest hope them damn rustlers outta Youngstown don't show up, or any of them Apaches from Toledo neither. Then we can meet Marshall Earp on the streets of Dayton for a showdown"

Pitiful. Just sad really.

6. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998

Firstly Futsal. I have been to Columbus. Twice. Very memorable time I might add. Snnnnnooooozzee.

All hail Columbus with there own cutsy little stadium. You guys are the greatest football club in the world. Next time I come out to your pasture I will be sure to place a wreath in front of the big Dairy Sculpture and Bronzed 20ft Buck A Brat in front of your stadium.

So dig up some Garber quotes Fitz.

If bashing the Screw is wrong I don't wanna be right.

7. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
    This is for grown ups- best to stay out of it.

8. Bill Archer

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    THAT is the best you've got?

Jeez, I thought maybe you had some game.

9. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
    I can tell the difference between Ohio and Texas- doesn't Texas have cacti?

10. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998

This wasn't a smack off, more me pointing out how stupid Bailey is. You want a smack off? When are you going to start?

PS I love when you use bold. It make you seem a lot tougher.

11. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    So who let you in?

The best you've got so far is a fictional bronze braut and a butter mold that for all we know, was probably made in Jersey. Your team, your fans, your state, has nothing on the Crew.

We've embarassed you at home the last 3 games. You think you'd have enough sense to know when to strut it and when to shut it.

12. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998

And you've got.....................

Still waiting.

Bailey8 the arbiter of who can post on a message board. That's cute too.

The Crew won so boo hoo hoo you can't say anything. I like that one too.

13. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    3-2 and an upcoming USOC victory. I'm not like DC fans, I go for the recent stuff.

14. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998

Um Charlie that cause you got nothing else.

You guys are the best. Do you all get naked and dance around a big fire singing cumbaya and worshipping a big picture of Brian McBride?

15. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Charlie? Pay attention, kid, you're talking to me.

16. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    nope, the campfire is actually your mom, and Itry to put her out with bukake.

and I don't sing kumbaye, I sing bitch better have my money.

17. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
    Hahahahaha.

18. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998

Zinger!

19. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    you're obviously as sharp as your retarded keeper.

Oh timmy we're so proud of you, it only took you seven years to get your Good Enough Diploma.

20. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998

And the hits keep on coming. Send me a Pm when you need that shovel.

And how's it going for you?

21. Flyer Fan

Flyer Fan Member+

Apr 18, 1999
    Columbus, OH
    You know, I like the Rivalries forum as much as the next guy, but could we leave it there? It's a shame that this thread took that turn towards Rivalries.

22. Bill Archer

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We knew that.

Well, we really WANTED to, but all your guys were already there, dancing around an Ambulance with a big picture of Clint. Or maybe that was a weightwatcher ad. Couldn't tell.

So how are all those big money offers from AC Milan and ManU coming for Mathis, anyway? All I heard about leading up to the WC was how Fatso was on his way to the land of the Euro, with an estimated transfer fee big enough to run MLS for the next ten years.

Still mulling over the offers is he? Or is he still trying to narrow down the list of acceptable English Hospitals?

I'm assuming he's one of the "three starters" that you were missing the other day that you used as an excuse for sucking.

I'm guessing the others were Marcelo "Hey, Remember Me From '94" Balboa and "Wheelchair Tad" Ramos.

Along with "Mr Physical Fitness", they DO make a frightening lineup.

23. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
    Wait a minute Fred. So what your telling me, is that YOU don't follow the league?

24. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    has this qualified as trolling yet?

25. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
    Ah the French giving up again? Magnifique.