Crew/San Jose PBP and post game [R]

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by AndrewGK, Sep 7, 2002.

1. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ariel knocks one in.

Quakes win.

2. AndrewGK

AndrewGK New Member

Apr 12, 1999
    Dublin, Ohio, USA
    And just when I post that... that bastard gets the game winner.

I hate that long haired Greg Louganis-wannabe *********************.

3. ZipSix

ZipSix BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 20, 2000
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    anyone get that sick feeling right around minute 91? we need results against Chicago bad.

4. Aimer. Northend Diva

Dec 7, 2000
    Hollywood
    Great game by both sides....I really thought Columbus was going to win there at the end of the 2nd half......they were totally owning the Quakes. The true crime is that all of the fans were denied seeing this on tv and it may have well been the best game of the year.

5. AndrewGK

AndrewGK New Member

Apr 12, 1999
    Dublin, Ohio, USA
    I don't think the Crew have EVER had any game in San Jose televised, at least none that I remember.

Damn that dirty hippie.

6. Aimer. Northend Diva

Dec 7, 2000
    Hollywood
    yeah they have....last year during the playoffs was televised.

7. AndrewGK

AndrewGK New Member

Apr 12, 1999
    Dublin, Ohio, USA
    I was thinking of regular season telecasts.

8. Aimer. Northend Diva

Dec 7, 2000
    Hollywood
    earlier this year.....espn2 soccer saturday in May

9. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Although the Earthquakes won 4-3 in overtime, the Crew made a heck of a comeback run in the game. Hold your heads up high - the Crew never gave up.

-G

10. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Goodsport, you're a feg. Fvck offf.

11. MFRONE

MFRONE Member+

Jul 24, 2000
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Great, they are calling the goal to win the game an own goal, that's even worse.

12. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    cloumbus, I love you byut goodammn it you lost ot ************ibg qwuakes? theyre abunch of homos goddan its

13. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Oh man, the censors on BigSoccer must be getting really pissy when they start ***ing out statements like "reigning MLS Cup Champion and current league-leading"! :eek:

-G

14. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    ************ ing ******************

15. Aimer. Northend Diva

Dec 7, 2000
    Hollywood
    Now THAT'S class! Compliment their team for a game well played by both sides and get told to F off

Goodsie...you're right, they didn't give up. Crew fans should not be disgusted by the play tonight.
    It appears the 80-90 minute curse that used to belong to the Crew has passed to the Quakes.

16. DouginSJ

DouginSJ New Member

Mar 15, 2000
    San Jose, CA USA
    I admit Ariel...embellishes...but this one wasn't a dive. Chad McHack deserved the card.

Another time, perhaps.

Oh yeah, Bailey8, you're a dick.

17. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please check the curent self-absorbed whine on the "Suggestions" board: "Oh goodness, gracious, I don't even post on the Crew boards any more 'cause I just want to be left alone, boo-hoo".

Cheapass slut. You are as phony as a three dollar bill.

18. 3stripe

3stripe Member

Indy Eleven
    Oct 14, 2001
    Brickyard Battalion
    aimer, if you're such a big quakes fan and you live in the damn city, why weren't you there

19. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    She lives in El Eh to pursue her "modeling" career.

Although I'm sure she sits around all day eating Deli food and watching Oprah.

20. kaiser kraut

kaiser kraut New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's nice to see that the boys didn't give up when we were down 3-1 in the second half. Does this make me feel better about losing, no. In fact, it makes it more bitter, since we had the ability to come back to tie it up, it shows we still lack the finishing ability. The ability to get the win, or to hold onto the tie. Gee, think these things might be critical with the playoffs on the doorstep and 3 important games coming up?

I'm just hoping this will piss the players off and they'll come out and beat the hell out of KC on Tuesday.

Seems that Buddle continues to shine, and I really hope things get back together when we get some of our starters back. What a crack-ass lineup for us. McCardme needs to be released. I don't care how good or bad of a defender he is, he's a hack and a liability. In his limited amount of playing time, he is among the top in caution points and is always (seemingly) getting ejected from games.

21. Raoul

Raoul New Member

Sep 19, 1999
    Downtown Dublin
    Goodsie. Thanks for your well meaning, sportsman like, message. It was a good game! The season is not over, just getting tighter every week.

Aimer. Your self aggrandizing posts and behavior have been an embarssment to Crew fans and members of this board for some time. You continously claim to be the victim, yet you feel free to return and criticize your tormentors while waving your personal foul flag.

You went into the Fire burners/ultras section to harass them 2yrs. ago in CCS and we told you it was poor sportsmanship and stupid. It was obvious to me at the time that this was another potential publicity stunt where you play the familiar victim role and everyone else is supposed to give you sympathy (and publicity*) because of your TERRIBLE treatment in the FIRE fan section. Luckily, the Fire fans saw you for the self promotional instigator you are and did not respond to your taunts (since you were dragging along a female minor at the time, they undoubtably were of the trap you had set). This seems remarkably similar to the Ben Olsen incident, where:
    You were again the "slightly" hapless victim
    You have taken a disagreeable minor act to the league commissioner level (how close were you and what else was said, eh?) and started your OWN thread on BS.
    You've elicited the support of well meaners -
    who don't know your history
    Created tremedous name recognition - Diva,
    by ensuring this was not "just a fan"!
    Please note that I have never said that you were not within your "rights" to act this way. I'm just sick of the game and tired of the "somebody done me something wrong" song that you bring and ask to be played.

Sympathy is not the same as respect, and you always seek to initiate a sympathy reaction due to an inability to garner respect. I was one of the initiators of the Aimer Free Zone (AFZ) becuse it had become obvious that you simply were using the battle between the sympathizers (Andy et. al.) vs. your detractors (numerous) for greater self promotion. Everytime your battle dropped out of the top ten threads - you were there to stir the fire. You are much more subtle than a rainbow wig, but correspondingly less honest and humorous.

Gentlemen, I respectfully ask that we initiate the AFZ protocols (no response to her trolls). I suggest they be relaced by the AA acronymn (Adios Aimer) if you feel the need to participate.

22. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    Raoul has it right.

23. Own Goal Hat-Trick

Jul 28, 1999
    ColoRADo
  24. 3stripe

3stripe Member

Indy Eleven
    Oct 14, 2001
    Brickyard Battalion
    on mccardme....i heard through matchnight (my radio webcast went down in the 92 minute..nice) that the goal was scored in injury time of the overtime period...injury time that was added on due to mccardme's procrastination in leaving the field after being ejected...

25. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew

I've been called worse by better people. *yawn*