Crew Fan At Spartan Stadium Aug.6

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by CaliCrewFan, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud New Member

Apr 5, 2003
    Mountain View
    There are also numerous places to park in the area around the stadium for free if you don't mind walking 4 or 5 blocks.

2. soccerSoldier

soccerSoldier New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Please Do Not Ever Pass True My Salinas.

3. FAS

FAS Member

Jun 5, 1999
    Los Gatos
    CCF you should definately come on up for the metros game. You get tickets for only $16 on the corners and they end up being the best tickets in the house cos you can see the whole field, or with the ultras or casbah in the endzones for only $13. And it's gonna be great giving Lalas some stick :D Spartan is a great place to watch a football game.

4. Moneypenny

Moneypenny New Member

Jun 16, 2005
    Modesto
    Yeah, I think if you go to a game you'll really enjoy yourself. I only wish we could go to the game but there is a family wedding. :/ So we'll have to wait until August.

5. shasta

shasta New Member

Mar 8, 2004
    AEG SVCKS
    Yes he did!!! Section 132, to be exact! We rode that sum-gum after he did that! Got to him so much his coach took him out.

We saw him in the parking lot afterward and said, "Good game, Man".....then we all went "HEY,HEY,HEY,HEY,HEY!!!" (That what he yelled at his teammate during the game, so that's what we yelled every time he came near us).

Heh, if looks could kill..........

6. QuakePaola

QuakePaola New Member

Feb 3, 2005
    San Francisco
    Huh??? Shasta lives in Columbus??? :confused:

7. shasta

shasta New Member

Mar 8, 2004
    AEG SVCKS
    Nope, I'm a local.

Maybe there were other incidents, but I was talking about one that happened at Spartan.

8. shasta

shasta New Member

Mar 8, 2004
    AEG SVCKS
    Ohh....

Just re-read the original post. So he flipped off his own fans?

Well, he flipped us off when he was in Spartan.

Old habits die hard, I guess!!!!! :)