Crespo or Drogba

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by adri, Jul 12, 2004.

1. adri

adri Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Vancouver, Canada
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    i'm surprised not to have seen this one yet. me i'm happy with either...so i'll say crespo.

2. junkie_xl

junkie_xl New Member

Jun 24, 2004
    nyny
  3. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    crespo without question ;)

4. laytonbaker

laytonbaker New Member

May 27, 2004
    I don't really care who Chealsea gets as I'm not a loyal supporter...but I'd take Drogba over Crespo in a heartbeat.

5. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    crespo is one of the most overrated players in the game

6. miko

miko New Member

Jun 5, 2003
    Ireland
    Drogba... Crespo was disappointing last season.

7. WishHoustonHAdATeam

WishHoustonHAdATeam New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Houston Texas
    Crespo...Drogba at his best is a step down from Crespo's form last season...I hope I am wrong though...Can you imagine a front line of Mutu and Drogba...It has third place written all over it

8. mad theory

mad theory New Member

May 10, 2004
    London
    Both are overrated.. :rolleyes:

9. adri

adri Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Vancouver, Canada
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    uhh...drogba's best was twice crespo's goal tally, yes i know HC was injured alot last season but that hardly lands in his favour:)
    it's all moot now though, crespo's gone and (fingers crossed) drogba is coming...

10. richard120572

richard120572 New Member

May 19, 2004
    Either way you would have paid too much for them anyway.......

11. qazwsx

qazwsx New Member

Jul 7, 2003
    Australia
    Who cares?. We will finish 50 points above Charlton again next season Richard. I love the way you guys have no better insult than we aparently spent too much.

12. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    RE: Drogba. Kenyon reckons we are not going to break the bank for him.....I hope we don't....why break the bank for him? who else in the world wants him or can afford to pay a huge sum for him? the top Italian clubs are skint and the top Spanish clubs have all the strikers they need at the moment. I just do not geddit. He can spend another season playing in the worlds best league for all i care :D or he can be sensible and decide where his best possible future might be - imho he is worth no more than 15 million quid at this present time

13. darudude

darudude New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    canada
    mourinho came in syaing that he wants to develop youth. they've already got mutu and gudjonsen from last season plus they've got kezman and rooben can also play as striker. i think they're set. mourinho should invest more cash in cheap young raw talent and start mouldin them into the future of chelsea.