CP Baltimore Season Tickets - 2010

Discussion in 'Baltimore' started by TheScarfMachine, Jan 28, 2010.

1. TheScarfMachine

May 1, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is anyone considering (or has already gotten) a 2010 flex plan? I'm considering getting one and splitting with friends, but I'm really concerned about the pricing. I mean, a 33% price increase seems quite steep - They're charging the same as the Orioles now.

Besides flexible exchanges, what is offered in the package? Will it even be worth it, or should I just pick up single game tickets to the games I can make it to?

2. dumb soccer username

Jan 16, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ethiopia
    Just checked it out - isn't 18 tickets more than last season, thus meaning a better deal than you think since individual ticket price is still $16?

:)

3. jakcfl

jakcfl Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    price is higher but more games against better competition. I've already got mine so i guess i get to be the rah-rah guy:) now if we ever get a schedule i can plan tris to carolina, rochester and montreal

4. TheScarfMachine

May 1, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are they offering anything additional, besides $5 off per ticket? Like discounts at the team store, season ticket holder swag, or free parking and beers?

I'm thinking it'll just be easier to get the tickets to any games I might be able to make it to the day of. They won't sell out, and I already have Union season tickets so I'm sure there's going to be some scheduling conflict. There's just not enough incentive for me to buy 18-games up front.

5. jakcfl

jakcfl Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    all we were offered over the phone was the tickets at that price. course i don't know how to haggle :D i'd say wait and see how many conflicts exist once the schedule is released

6. buzz99

buzz99 Member

Mar 29, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Schedule out this week? 16 home games? or 18? That leaves lots of travel my friend(s)!

Roster may include holdovers: Robson, Marshall, Teixeira, Healey, Gnatiko, Lader, Vranis (?), Flores, Harada, Basso.

New signees: GK Chase Harrison (Harrisburg), Korey Veeder (U-19), Tsuyoshi Yoshitake (Charleston), Randi Patterson (Charleston), Aduato Neto (Blast), Lucio Gonzaga (Blast), plus an unnamed international. (Watch Wikipedia for updates)

7 international players (?): Robson, Harada, Yoshitake, Neto, and Gonzaga + another. Flores, Teixeira and Patterson may get passes despite FIFA international designations (green cards/US citizens).

7. eagleforlife

eagleforlife New Member

Jun 15, 2007
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I believe the unnamed international player is Jarrod Smith.

8. buzz99

buzz99 Member

Mar 29, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Palace newsletter states NASL schedule to be released today (Friday).

9. eagleforlife

eagleforlife New Member

Jun 15, 2007
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I saw that although the official site says its due out on the 8th. I wonder who the players Jim and Pete were describing are.

10. cruzazulsdad

cruzazulsdad Member

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looking at the CPB web site .... is that really were they will be playing,
    1500 seats??? :confused:
    do they add seating for the games??

11. jakcfl

jakcfl Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Referring to the UMBC Soccer Field/Stadium, on Potomac Soccer Wire Pete Medd is quoted saying the field will have 5000 seats with standing room for 2000 more. I was gonna check it out this week to see if any progress had been made but now have to wait for the snow to clear.

12. Soccer Esq.

Soccer Esq. New Member

Dec 6, 2008
  13. jakcfl

jakcfl Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If its all right with you i'll add a link to it on the palace squires site as well

14. Soccer Esq.

Soccer Esq. New Member

Dec 6, 2008
    That'd be great. I'll link to yours as well. Have you heard anything from the team regarding a Supporters Section for the "new" stadium? I really like what Rochester is doing.

15. dumb soccer username

Jan 16, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ethiopia
    They just added some cool stuff for season ticket buyers - Baltimore-specific exclusive scarf (nice!), coupon back (meh), and entry into a prize drawing for a trip for 2 to London to see Palace and an EPL game featuring a "big four" team (really nice!!!) - it's the top story on the stite right now: www.palacebaltimore.com

:cool:

16. jakcfl

jakcfl Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sweet! maybe i'll get those extra tix i was considering after all :D

17. TheScarfMachine

May 1, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's pretty rad. Maybe I'll consider getting a flex pack afterall...