coventry on their way back?

Discussion in 'Other Divisions' started by mallorca_skyblue, Apr 26, 2006.

1. mallorca_skyblue

mallorca_skyblue New Member

Apr 10, 2006
    thought i'd share with you some of the optimism surrounding my club at the moment. after some terrible years following relegation we finally seemed to have turned the corner. with a new ground and avergae gates up to 21,000 the future is bright. on the pitch we could finish up in our highest position since relegation so things are moving forward on the pitch too. on top of that we have quite a bit of money to spend in the summer by all accounts.

cov back in the prem within 2 years. remember where you heard it first ;)

as far as the championship is concerned, its been a strange season. to go into the final game with automatic spots, play-offs spots and relegation already decided is very strange.

so that's it for another season. a long summer ahead of us, but at least there is the world cup to break up the monotony.

2. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Coventry will play against my local team Portland Timbers on July 8th...shame that I can't make it to the stadium...damn work.

3. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The LA Galaxy are reportedly sending strike prospect Jack McBean on loan to Coventry City. Local outlet Corner of the Galaxy says the USL scoring leader will spend the rest of the year with the League One club, with an option to remain with the Sky Blues until their season ends next spring.

4. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #4 msilverstein47, Oct 6, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  5. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. Milos

Milos Member+

Sep 6, 2003
    Iacon
    Club:
    Coventry City FC
    Old thread but yes, Cov are on their way back.