Costa Rica - Ticos Thread (r)

Discussion in 'Costa Rica' started by TicoKenitrin, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    yeah, but it's always the same sh!t with us, we advance to the second round in most of the tournaments we play and WE ALWAYS LOSE IT, we haven't advanced to a 3rd round yet, at any level, it really svcks....maldito conformismo tico!

2. Man Ray

Man Ray New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Costa Rica / Suisse
    Yeah, that really p!sses me off! :mad:

3. romero09

romero09 New Member

Apr 7, 2005
    .*-PEREZ ZELEDON -*.
    ok i was gona start a thread but , the aobove if for anyone that cares .

I will be reitreing from bigsoccer for a while fello ticos . during my highschool game i broke my femur in 3 places and had sugury and getting online isnt that easy these days ...

Vamos Costa Rica , Y Viva Saprissa ...

Farewell ..... :(

4. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Ouch!!!! it sounds terrible...i hope you feel better mae.

5. Man Ray

Man Ray New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Costa Rica / Suisse

Sana sana culito de rana, que ponga un huevito para mañana... no seriously, que te vaya mejor mae! ;)

6. Man Ray

Man Ray New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Costa Rica / Suisse
    OK, just voted!

7. rksehga

rksehga New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    nyc
    Hey guys, I've been in contact with MoRado, but I kinda need a quick response - I'm going down to San Jose for the match (and hopefully the qualification party for you Ticos!) but I need to figure out where to stay in SJ. I get in on Friday afternoon and am coming back to the States on Tuesday.

I will stay in SJ for two nights - ideally, I want to be in a fun area that is safe (never been to Costa Rica) - not trying to imply that SJ isn't generally safe. The quality of the hotel isn't the most important thing, but it would be nice.

Other than that, I was planning on heading to Jaco/Quepos on Sunday Morning (Mo - I decided against driving on saturday night) - can anyone reccomend some tours that are worth doing at this time of year? I hear it's been raining non-stop, but I had hoped to get in some rafting or kayaking or maybe even a dive. Can anyone reccomend anything? Thanks, Rishi

8. Titan 7

Titan 7 Member

Feb 17, 2003
    Tres Rios, CR
    Costa Rica's second uniform

Listen to this news, according to the president of Fedefut, Hermes Navarro, CR might be using Club Sport Cartagines uniform (the one that is similar to Barca's) as a second uniform during the next WC, as a tribute for the clubs 100 year history. (CSC 1906-2006)

I remember CR using Club Sport La Libertad uniform in Italia 90, as a tribute also, which was identical to Juventus, and we were also playing in Turin. It was a good tactic to win sympathy, I guess.

9. romero09

romero09 New Member

Apr 7, 2005
    .*-PEREZ ZELEDON -*.
    Re: Costa Rica's second uniform

omg im a big time jerzy collector , and once i herd this , my eyes poped out , and im getting it once it comes out ! i just gotta get it

MUST I ADD TO ALL MY TICO FIRENDS : im back , i have sugury in november to get my External Fixator removed , im am thinking of training with alajulea or perez to get back in the mix in this upcomeing summer , . We must win against USA ,, i cant go out and watch it so chould someone help me and give a good matchcast along here because i cannot walk and i will most likely be on the CP just doing stuff fornow on .. PLEASE !

10. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    check your PM

11. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    It´s 3 o´clock in the morning and i am stil here cause i gotta a fvckingh test tomorrow so i gotta study...i hope i am still alive at 9 pm to celebrate our qualification....

VAMOS TICOS!!!

12. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    vamos ticos...hoy am,arramos el boleto para alemania!!!

13. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Way to go ticos, welcome to the WC :D

14. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    A celebrar karajo!!!!!!!
    It´s time to get drunk and party the whole night....see you guys tomorrow....if i survive!

oeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooosoeoeoeoooooeoeoeoeoe ticooooos, ticooooss...oeoeoeoeo oeoeoeoeo , ticooooooos

15. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Guima´s word....it happened 15 seconds ago, i am the first person in the world to quote them...i am so excited!!!!

"como ya es tradicional no voy a contestar mas preguntas, ahora nada mas vamos para alemania (in german)"
    "Vamos para Alemania CA RA JO!!!!!!!!!!"

16. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    moradito y los otros "maes"===

felicidades.

aqui estoy celebrando tu clasificacion con tu gente.

again, congrats, you fucqs!

salud!

17. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
  18. AuriVerde

AuriVerde Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Fortaleza-CE,Brasil
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    Congratulations from a brazilian:) Hope you do great in the WC too!Be well:)

19. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru
    FELICIDADES A TODOS LOS TICOS ....

APLASTARON A US en su propio casa 3-0 ..... Jugaron Bien

los vemos en alemia en 06 . Suerte !!!!

20. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fantastic win today; 3-0 was a fair result. What a cracker that third goal was! Congratulations, and enjoy the celebrations. The Tico fans I met in Salt Lake City were classy people, and deserve this chance to festejar.

From the perspective of this US fan, good news that Guimaraes has the team playing well and headed to Germany. This is what Concacaf needs.

21. romero09

romero09 New Member

Apr 7, 2005
    .*-PEREZ ZELEDON -*.
    [​IMG]

22. Man Ray

Man Ray New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Costa Rica / Suisse
    OHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TIIICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS TIIIICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS !!!

PURA VIDA MAES!!!!!!! :cool:

Wir gehen in Deutschland, ich bin sehr glücklich!

23. yankiboy

yankiboy New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    Big Ups to my Main Tico, the Mighty, Mighty MORADO!
    Big ups to all of the other cool Ticos here on BS!

Felicidades! Pura Vida se va para Alemania!

The result was even worse than I expected, given the circumstances. You qualified and you got your revancha for the game in KC.

PROPS!

Suerte en Alemania!

24. WitchKingMX

WitchKingMX New Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Coapa's Nest
    Felicidades TICOS, no vi el juego, solo resumen, pero em da gusto ke hayan pateado ese trasero. Por cierto, GOLAZO, el tercero.