Corrales out, Lagos in for Wales match

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by Greywacke, May 26, 2003.

1. Greywacke

Greywacke New Member

Jan 28, 2001
    Huntington Beach
    http://www.ussoccer.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=36179&itype=113&iCategoryID=0
    My condolences to Ramiro and his family. It's too bad he won't have the chance to get back on the field for the U.S. after such a long time since his last cap, especially in front of his home fans. It would have been a great reward for all the hard work he has put in, but obviously he needs to be with his family at this difficult time.

2. Davids26

Davids26 Member

May 31, 2000
    I think we'll see Ramiro in other camps. Bruce was pretty high on him, and I'm sure he'd be willing to give him another chance with such circumstances.

Sad to hear the news though.

3. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Nice that San Jose has been so generous with their players for this game :)

4. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    that's terrible for ramiro. I heard he left the scrimmage the other night with an injury ... anybody heard the status of that?
    good luck to manny .... but man. this barely qualifies as a national team game anymore. my friends and I can go run around in us jersies and it would be just as much of a national team game. :(

5. BallStateMiddie

BallStateMiddie New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Nashvegas
    I think he'll get another shot, too. I think he's a solid answer for the right wing question.

6. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Except that he's left footed and never plays on the right side, maybe so. Stranger things have happened.

Condolensces to Ramiro; I was looking forward to him playing.