Copyright

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Benvolio, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Now, by hearing comments from these forums, i see that Kelme seems a pretty respectable make, but this is so obvious!
    [​IMG]
    Check out the placement and shape of the grippy islands on the insole. Also, I think I saw the current Kelme, with near enough the exact same islands as the Manias, aswell as the elastic around the tongue. It just seems like they can't be bothered to try and come up with their own ideas. The Tongue's are near enough exact!
    [​IMG]

2. designez1

designez1 Member

Nov 19, 2003
    New York
    So many companies are trying to copy Adidas that I'm not going to comment on these rip-offs...
    All I will do is buy the REAL Predator Pulse and laugh at all the players who wear fakes.

3. bocajuniors1

bocajuniors1 New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    Scotland
    Ive had a pair of Kelme Masters now for about 4 months and they have performed far better than the predator manias(having owned a pair last year). Although they may have copied the rubber fins the fit and fell of the boot is far better than the predators. There also is no point in paying $200 dollars for a pair of boots when you can get ones that not only look the same as the predators but perform far better and also are $70 dollars cheaper. I agree with you that other companies should not be taking and copying other companies ideas but apart from the fins the master is a totally different boot. Also Kelme is not the only company using the rubber fins on there boots, they can also be seen on the new hummel boots and the asics tigreors.Im Not trying to upset you or pick a fight but i feelthat the master is a very good boot that does have similarities to the predator but also has many important differences. However saying this it isnt very fair to take other companies ideas but if they make me play better im not complaining.

4. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  5. ENCO_GK_1

ENCO_GK_1 New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    PA
    The bottom 0f those DJ-5 boots have the looks like it has same plate on the bottom as the Kappa Vipers. Don't k now if its a coincidents just stating a fact

6. designez1

designez1 Member

Nov 19, 2003
    New York
    The original Eagle boot looks interesting! Thanx for the link... However the rubberpads on the DJ5 are a direct rip-off of the Predator Precision!!!

7. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    lol just looking at the eagle... those assiting dots.. look like the umbro XAI dots

8. spartak23

spartak23 New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    VA
    they came up w/ pred technology first...just didnt put it into effect...big mistake on their part