Copa Sudamericana 2009 [R]

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by JAIME CHILE, May 8, 2009.

1. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Ya I know but w/e we won still but I'm pretty angry at the mediocre score,I think Miller Bolanos is abesence was felt in the creative midfield.And that ref was kind of a jerk Brazilian teams always get calls their way.

2. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    The ref was fine, dude. Nothing to complain about in that regard.

3. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    WHat a game it was seriously stressing on our side,I never thought Flu would dominate the whole game,I gotta say that their wasn't a time that Liga really dominated at all,and come to think about it I didn't really see alot of goalscoring oppurtunities.

I hope next time in a final this doesn't happen for a third time,and WTh how did Liga manage playing 15minutes with 9players!?????:eek:

4. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I don't know how Reasco didn't score that chance he had toward the end. It was a tense final. Bieler played with a lot of heart.

5. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I'm going to be honest with every Liguista in the forum these guys should leave:WIlliam Araujo,and Neicer Reasco.I think they're done especially Araujo,he was horrible today and gave the ball away way too much.The only decent defender I saw today was Espinola,but I really think Fossati should put more of los juveniles defnders they're going to make more of a difference than ol' William Araujo and Reasco.Dominguez was decent today but that second goal was savable and was his and the defense(Reasco,and Araujo)'s fault.Bieler played his ass off today but Flu's defense was hard to penetrate,

And all I have to say is Miller Bolanos you were missed today!!!Never leave Liga!NEver!!I didn't see much of Mendez he was pretty invisible today,and why did Salas not start today and Mamita Calderon did?? WTF

6. guri

guri Member+

Apr 10, 2002

Wow! what a surprise!

never thought that would happen!

What's the altitude in Rio?

geeezzzzzzz

no hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver

7. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    y casi el FLU metia el cuarto gol. esta ida y vuelta fue increible. mas entretenido que en otro continente. felicidades a la LDQ

8. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Congrats to LDU Quito;)

9. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    WOW are you still on the altitude thing?? Maybe u should stop PMS'ing and reALIZE altitude doesn't mean anything if you know how to play it porperly,and I know because Uruguay did that and defeated Ecuador in Quito.

And if you didn't know everything fell apart when we lost one of our players in the first half as well as one or two of the regular starters were injured if that didn't affect the game enough.Our offense was poorly laid out on the field with not much clear chances of goal,the formation was poorly fielded yesterday,so STFU.And BTW Where's your team???When was the last time they won a title??

10. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Congrats to LDU, hopefully we'll see them in the Libertadores.

I got to admit i didn't like how they dropped the ball here and pretended like the series were over... Then again i don't understand how Fred lost his head like that, the match was in no way over!

11. Arthur V

Arthur V Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Brasilia, BRASIL
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Fred was stupid.

One more goal and Flu woud made it.

too bad.