Copa Libertadores 2014

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by nanoGVSP, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You are one very bitter guy.

2. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    LoL! I was thinking the same, but I was like, Ive posted way dumber crap. At least dude makes sense.

3. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    LOL...I think games are 4/8, for our sanity I hope you don't get to break that seal. What fine scotch are you refering to anyway?

4. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Tue 8th - Gatas play
    Wed 9th - Papa Bolivar plays

5. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    #105 MrNiloBraun, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014

Macallan 18yo sherry single malt is waiting!

6. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good stuff Macallan, tried some JW double black this weekend not bad at all.
    Now about tonight's game I'm ready, I got my Malox and tums. I got a feeling if Strongest doesn't set the tone early and score within the first 20 min, then we are in for a dog fight. Let's face it no matter how much Portugal says they will play to win, they're gonna play defensive and hope to get us on the counter. All they need is a tie, so if Strongest doesn't score early in the first half to force them to come out they will be happy with taking what they can get. On the other hand if we score early they will be forced to play and that's when running for 90 min with The strongest will take its toll.
    I would love nothing more than to have both Bolivian teams go through and push forward. Hope tonight is the first step!!!

dreyx2000 repped this.
  7. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    lol, I was watching a news clip, and there were more Bolivar fans buying tickets for tomorrow's game, than gatas for today! :D

I do hope The Strongest wins tho, the last time they qualified was in 1994, which was also the only year two bolivian teams passed the group stage together, the other team was Bolivar ofcourse.

8. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    just as I thought Paranaense parked the bus in front of the goal, and are hoping for a breakaway goal. They're waisting time every chance they get. Reynoso just got stopped by weberton.

9. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    GOOOOOOOOLL, hijo e PUUUUU!!!

10. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Parada late getting back, 1-1

11. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    2-The strongest, I lost my link, not sure if the game is over.

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Congrats to you guys. 2-1 Strongest Win and make it to the final 16 after 20 years.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  13. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Here's to you Chico and your beloved tigre and a big el oh el for Senor Portugal. Cholis it's your turn tomorrow either choke and bring me lols or win and let me taste Quinteros' tears.

[​IMG]

14. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I missed the first 20 min, now Emelec is dominating.
    Bolivar needs to take control , sill 1-0 Bolivar.

15. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Half time 1-0, the better score another goal early in the second half to secure it. Emelec if a tough tho!

16. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Could not have had a better start to the game, now they just need to take control of the mid, and hopefully score a second one to secure the 3 points. Moving on as a first seed would be ideal.

17. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    GOOOOOOL Callejon, I feel much better now.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  18. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    FU(K YEAAA!

19. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    And like that...Papa Bolivar shows Strongest again why we're the biggest team in Bolivia. We win out taking first over the likes of Leon and Flamengo. Last time a Bolivian club did that was 14 years ago by....you guessed it...Bolivar. :)

Happy that Both Bolivian squads are in the next round, but happier for Bolivar. ;) Our boys did it again.

I am pissed William had to get that yellow which will keep him out of the first match in the next round.
    WIth that said, let us Bolivaristas enjoy this win. It was well deserved.

And Nilo' don't even try to jump on the bandwagon even though you're ging to try and pretend that Blooming Jersey is a Bolivar one because of teh celeste. ;)

dreyx2000 repped this.
  20. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    At least Ferreira will miss the away game, and not at home... I think Pedriel will step up in his place and won't let us down

21. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    This is so great! Bolivar ends up leader of group 7. With the lowest budget nontheless. It was all about heart

22. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Haven't been here in a while, just want to congratulate all the Bolivar and The Strongest fans on advancing to the next round. El tigre winning on their 106th anniversary was perfect. I also really wanted Bolivar and Emelec or Flamengo to go through in their group and screw Leon(lots of Leon fans at my job, im not gona hear the end of them advancing smh) but that's their fault. Good job sirs! Cheers!!!

23. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    So amazing! So excited to be a Bolivarista! Gotta thank Mr. Claure for making the effort!

24. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Do you guys see the improvement of the TEAM with Azkargorta there? They seem to be playing with more confidence now. Arce is back in his groove, our golie is legit and our defense has shown slight improvement.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  25. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I can't wait who we're matched up against tonight! I hope is not Leon again, let's see what out team can do against other teams! I hope is not Strongest either, cuz I want to see them both go as far as they can

dreyx2000 repped this.