Copa Kirin - pre-game comments (r)

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by mcruic, Mar 25, 2007.

1. padrino187

padrino187 New Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Brescia-Italy
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    La situacion de Cordoba es esta:
    Pinto como centrales tiene abundancia y cree ke cn Yepes y Mosquera puede tener la misma efectividad ke cn Yepes y Cordoba.
    Pero no kiere ponerlo en la banca ya le quito la banda de capitan y si le quita tambien la titularidad Cordoba podria no volver a la seleccion ademas tenerlo en la cancha es una opcion mas en ataque cuando hay tiros de esquina y tiros libres... el y Mosquera sn muy buenos cabezeadores...
    Por eso Pinto lo kiere poner en la izquierda pq no tenemos muchos laterales y prefiere armar la fase ofensiva cn otras opciones no subiendo por las bandas (o por lo menos no por la banda ke le daria a Cordoba)...
    Cordoba no quiere jugar en la izquierda cree ke por todo lo que ha dado merece estar como central pq esa es sun posicion natural y pq se siente mejor ahi...
    Veremos a ver que pasa...

2. padrino187

padrino187 New Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Brescia-Italy
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Leete este thread..
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11076958#post11076958

3. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    I think after all this games, Pinto will be going for this:

------------Calero-------------------
    Palacio--Mosquera--Yepes--Benitez
    Dominguez-Viafara-Vargas-Ferreira
    ------Rey---------Chitiva------------

I hope it was Soto instead of Ferreira though.

Also Perea could go instead of palacio.

4. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Soto is a lm

im hoping for
    ----------Calero-------------------
    Marin/Palacio (bustos if he is called)--Mosquera--Yepes--Arizala/Zuniga
    Dominguez-Viafara--Ferreira
    ----------Macnelly/Chitivia-------
    ------Falcao---------Montero/Rodagella/Rey------------

5. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    ya id like to have bustos because he can be the difference between getting us goals off free kicks or not just like how he does with cucuta

6. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    both Colombo and Czd should hook-up...you have so much in common!

7. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I like the way our team is playing. They dominated both games and are playing a lot more directly and dynamically then a Colombian NT has done in ages. At the same time, our defense looks solid at the back.

I respect Pinto's call ups, but do think we are wasting an opportunity to give youngsters like Pino, Guarin, Renteria and Zapata, who should be features in the coming WCQ campaign, valuable experience training with the first team. Even if they aren't in shape or form to start in Venezuela it's a unique opportunity to bring the team closer and have them become a unit.

Here's hoping we look solid in Venezuela and continue to define the new character the side is playing with.

8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    have a girl friend and kinda just am into short skinny adopted aberombie asians at this moment in time

agreed completely, also Julio is 33 and if we are tring to prep a Goalie for the future think he is a bit old, think Neko is 24/25ish has international experience or even Zapata is 27ish... they seem like better player to prep for the future considering everyone says Ospina is too young, and are all at least 10 yrs younger than Calero.

Sadly Pinto like Rueda has players who are awful that he just cant stop calling... Like Bentiez thank u for passing the ball to Camilo Zapata 3x for a 3-0 Nacional vs Cali, Vallejo worst player for colombia his past 3 games, Bangero...... he isnt good w/ America why bring him to Colombia, and now he wants to bring AMAYA AND BEDOYA !!!

9. Pereira_17

Pereira_17 New Member

Jan 25, 2007
    USA
    If they wanted to put IRC on as lb I don't blame him for not wanted to do it. He plays on the right side in Inter and to put him as lb would probably be too much of an adjustment, would make more sense to put Yepes on the left and Perea on the right and IRC and Mosquera in the middle. I guess Soto needs more time to recover or else he would be at the Copa, I don't see any other reason not to include him. Also, if IRC doesn't want to play with the seleccion anymore than replace him with Zapata. He is a great player but maybe its time that both the seleccion and IRC move in different directions. Ideally I would play Guarin and Viafara in the middle to recover with Ferreira and Chitiva playing free and Falcoa and Rodallega up top. Pinto will probably play Vargas as he isn't calling up Guarin but I think this is what the team should look like for the Copa considering all players that he has called up:

----------Calero-----------
    Perea--IRC-Mosquera-Yepes
    -------Vargas--Viafara-----
    ---Chitiva--------Ferreira--
    ----Falcao---Rodallega-----

Perea has played right back at Atlectico and Yepes has played left back at the seleccion before so it's not a huge change for either. As I have said before there really is nobody that is a huge scoring threat and the ones that I have liked during the friendlies have been Rodallega and Falcao. As far as everyone saying we need attacking outside defenders I disagree. When have we had attacking outside defenders? Let's play to our strengths. If we have (4) world class central backs why is it bad to put them on the field especially when they have experience playing as outside backs.

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    ayer los noticieros pasaran varias veces la gran caida en un salto a disputar una pelota de Anchico
    de una pidio el cambio y lo sacaron en camilla
    parece que se quebro un brazo o solo hypertension? saben de el?

otra cosa: los que estaban a prueba como vallejo, JC escobar, Zapata, Edixon, Anchico o arizala. Creen que regresen para el partido vs Chile?

11. el crack

el crack New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    CF
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    algo que me gustaria ver, es como jugaria mosquera como lateral en la sele.yo creo que lo aria muy bien, tiene un buen dominio del balon,velosida y tiene el alfato de gol tambien. me gustaria ver algo asi
    perea-----irc----yepes-----mosquera ​

12. el crack

el crack New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    CF
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    me gusta escobar y anchico los demas hojala que no.

13. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Udinese sometimes uses Cristian Zapata as a right back I think, and sometimes they use 3 CB and he is the one futherest to the right or left I forget... maybe he can work

but the thing is we HAVE PLAYERS TAHT DO PLAY LB AND RB !!! Why dont they get a shot?? I mean Marin does play LB and does very well, as well as Camilo Zuniga. If u see any nacional game u see how explosive he is and how much he helps the offense, and defends a heck lot better than the other options out there.

I think we shouldnt be too offensive either because having Palcios as lb and Benitez/Arizala at right back makes colombia to easy to counter attack as it takes both of them a while to return.. think it would be smart to use 3 strong CB and then use 1 wing back that helps the attack like Marin,Zuniga,Arizala. Having all 4 of those WC CBs just makes us too defensive and we already have a hard time scoring goals.... want to make that harder for us??

14. Pereira_17

Pereira_17 New Member

Jan 25, 2007
    USA
    Pinto will never, ever, ever, ever play with 3 defenders. What I am basing my arguement on is that Perea, Mosquera, Yepes, and IRC are better than the other side backs. I think that we both agree that we are both just nit picking and are happy that we have a lot of choices back there. The real problem is finding a forward but I don't think that putting an attacking wing as opposed to playing either Yepes or Perea on the wings will result in more goals. I think putting Chitiva up there to create chances is a step in the right direction but aside from the arguement that Pinto should use Bustos on a wing because of his free kicks I don't think that Marin, Zuniga, or Arizala will produce more goals. Plus by playing two attacking midfielders to roam free like Ferreira and Chitiva you need a strong back line and the strongest one IMO would be Perea, Mosquera, IRC, & Yepes.

15. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Colombia llegó tranquila tras disputar la Copa KirÃ**n

Voces de satisfacción se dejaron escuchar este jueves luego que la Selección Colombia arribara a suelo nacional tras afrontar torneo amistoso en Japón. Esta vez el técnico Jorge Luis Pinto no habló con la prensa.

More...

16. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Re: News: Colombia llegó tranquila tras disputar la Copa KirÃ**n

la copa kirin no se ganó por falta de gol, lo mismo de siempre, acuerdense de la copa confederaciones, la misma pendejada. Quedé medio "triste" que Colombia no fue capaz de ganarse esta copa, por ahora tengo pronostico reservado para la Copa America, pero ojalá me equivoque.

17. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

agreed I dont really think much of any of the strikers he called up... and thought is going to be the main problem like always if one of our strikers doesnt start scoring we cant force the midfield and defense to and that can really make or break us. My 2 fav at the moment r falcao and Montero both who were cut and hopefully are taken back after Herrea dropped out the team because he doesnt feel he needs to show off for the coach(asshole).

Like Rodagella but he just cant finish. If Rey goes back to how he was when he teamed up with tessor and angel... we will have less to worry about and I say we have a great shot at winning the cup as long as our strikers recover their scoring chances soon.

brasil is taking a weaken squad, argentina isnt doing to great right now, mexico and us doesnt seem very convincing and Uruguay is a challenge but we are better tahn them. I see it very probable for Colombia to lift it again, remember venezulea is almost home field advantage and we have 9 amazing players on the team startin but its the top 2 that are a worry...

18. Amercali

Amercali Member

Mar 28, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

if we would of had soto on the squad in top condition i would really think we would have a chance