Copa America Chile 2015 ( June–July 2015)

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by viagoal, Nov 23, 2014.

1. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Alex Mendoza is about to sign with BSC assuming he starts and does well, he's got the qualities, the physique,good age perhaps a few good months and he should be looked into.

B9 is right about some things, but I do believe that we have talent, I am realistic and I know that we will never win a World Cup or reach Semis, even winning a Copa America (unless it's at home) seems far fetched, what I do expect from our NT is that we stay competitive, Bolivia, Peru, Venezuela even Paraguay should be teams that we have high chance of beating, to keep being a strong team at home in Qualifiers and when we lose we do it because the other team was better.

I believe we have players, sure they come with flaws but can be worked, examples. Keep in mind these are players to use right now, (first 4 Qualifiers)

Goalkeeping: Dominguez is a good option, he is a solid keeper, confident, Dreer is also a good choice.

Right back: Paredez is a good player, fast, knows how to use his body and defends quite well, Pedro Velasco (ignored by Quinteros) is also a player that has the qualities, height, weight, speed and positioning to be considered, this player just needs a good coach to help him evolve.
    Central Defenders: If Erazo realizes he is a NT starter no matter what he is not going to put in the effort to improve, in paper he has all the qualities to be a great defender, I hear this guys really watches what he eats and stays healthy, he has decent speed for the position, when feeling confident he is great, this guy just needs consistent playing time. Achillier has improved also, but seriously, players like Luis Romero needs to be given a chance, Zubeldia likes him and we can all agree he can find talent.
    Left Back: Now this is a problem, Ayovi turns 36 in less than 2 months and is starting to show specially under Quinteros since due to the lack of creativity he's coming out a lot more, if he starts these 4 games coming in the fall, his positioning must be looked at, quite frankly, He should not start, but we have no one even near at is level, but if Quinteros would have done his job and properly looked around in our league, he would have seen that Jose Madrid is more than capable of taking this position...Now! Liga does not play a perfect game but it is effective (Ecuador level at least) but no Liguista will argue that Jose Madrid is 27, fast and has managed to keep his performances at a good level in LDU besides he is a Quito born player and will come handy when playing in Quito. there is also Bagui who is as solid as it gets on that position not a great attacker but shouldn't defense be a priority? Christian Ramirez has gotten himself a buyer in Hungary, keep himin mind.
    Defensive Mid: the other headache we have, I said it a million times, it would be so hard to replace Castillo, we still can't but I do believe temporary solutions can be found and I know 99% of people will disagree with me but why not give Matias Oyola a chance? yes, I know he's 32 but this guys has had at least 10different coaches since he's been with BSC and has managed to play excellent with eveyone of them, he will not play the World Cup obviously but let's face it we need to think about the here and now in Qualifiers, future games dont mean jack if we dont win the current games. Fernando Hidalgo has been akey player with LDU during the Zubeldia time, these 2 guys have leadership, heck, the best I have seen from Gruezo was with Oyola next to him, Lastar and Quinonez are there because Quinteros is coaching. Gruezo needs to start playing this season,even if its second division to stay on the radar.
    Creative Mid: Noboa es un volante mixto, we do not have many of those, too make it worse his lvel is just being trash lately, he will play these 4 qualifiers but would be nice to have a promising plan B, I would like to see what Cazares could do there, but I am afraid his defensive skills arent strong enough to cover the mid, Gaibor went downhill, A good coach could mold Arroyo into such position, he is got the abilities, good with both legs, precise in passing, strong bodied to defend and quite fast for such a big player.
    Right wing: Antonio Valencia continues to be our best option, Ibarra, Gonzales and now Mena, those 4 offer a variety that is impressive for any coach.
    Left Wing: Montero is our bread and butter there, love him or hate him, I am hopeful with Cristian Penilla still, he closed off this clausura scoring 3 goals in 2 games in playoffs, let's see what a full preseason with Pachuca will do to him, Marcos Caicedo has gotten a new club for him and maybe playing with Segundo Castillo, Christian Suarez and Angulo in Dorados might help his confidence, this is also a position Fidel Martinez is familiar with.
    Forwards: Enner, Caicedo, Ayovi, Fidel, Guerron are players playing abroad and with the pressure of scoring, I believe that a good coach can help these guys in the NT one that can accomodate their abilities.

Besides all these guys, you still have Miller, Platta that can play different positions, too bad Sornoza, and Guerrero are going to play second division, that should never happen, these guys are good players, players such as Anangono and Jose Ayovi are second division material but not the Independiente guys.

sorry I made this so long, but I was trying to prove we got enough to make a competitive Qualifier,add our greatest ally Quito and a good coach who gives these players a confidence boost and a playing type that fits with all our guys and we got something.

Carlitos8 repped this.
  2. Carlitos8

Carlitos8 New Member

May 12, 2015
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Oyola will never ever be called up by Quinteros, It's a damn shame too, he is a lion in the midfield, Hidalgo? not sure we agree on that. A guy you forgot, Kevin Mercado is getting some good schooling in Godoy Cruz, also Cevallos Jr needs to given a jersey at some point.

3. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    honestly we would be lucky to get Vizuete back not because he wouldn't accept the option but probably because chiriboa knows he messed up and wouldn't go back to him as an option. Aguinaga tbh lacks experience but if he were to take over he would have the time he would need to make things work although I do think he should start some where in the youth NT I wouldn't say no to him becoming our NT coach either would be very interesting IMO.

Post CA we have to go into some serious work meaning local friendlies as many of them as possible if we can get the NT to face some local chilean team before they leave. These next days will still be crucial to see what happens with the NT next.

Another thing is that I think Cavallos in the hands of Vizuete or Aguinaga would do excellent in the NT I think soon he should be rising up to take that position.

4. midfield.design

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Looking forward to the 2023 copa america in Ecuador where the sub 17 kids who are playing well will be in their mid 20's.

5. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Faces that might be appearing/returning on the national team:

Jose Madrid: This dude has been exceptional in Liga this season really impressive plays both side and is truly some one who can take the Left back position for him self. He definitely look like NT material right now.

Christian Ramirez: He has been a vital part of his team this season they won the cup in their league he even assisted during that game beautifully. Ecuagol posted the highlights of him this season showing him do a lot on offense of course for those who saw it but he is young has played NT games before and has done well. Him like Paredes, Valencia, and Walter could learn to improve his defensive skill he is young so he could always grow more as a Left Back.

Pablo Velasco: has been a starting Barcelona for a while some thing that isnt easy to do but he has managed to whole that starting position has been consistent and well deserves his opportunity to be called up.

Cristian Penilla: Did very well in the finals scored and I believe he had an assist as well. hope fully he continues his momentum for next season he is definitely capable of doing good in liga mx.

Kevin Mercado: He has been getting minutes starting involved in plays and has been doing well so far he going to stay there until December I think we should call him soon to get more experience under his belt as a player.

Jose Cevallos Jr: I would definitely like to see him appear soon in the NT but I would like some one like Vizuete, Auginaga or better in charge of our team when that happens this kid has a lot of potential I would like to see some one use him to their full advantage and for him to continue to evolve.

Jefferson Orejuela: He is a very interesting player the media has been talking about him a lot recently and I personally like his style of play if he continues to hold his position and improve he should be a player to be looking at.

Dixon Arroyo: He is another player that is consistent is a decent 5 and a starter in his team I think should looked at as well.

Geovanny Nazareno: He is a player that attacks and defends very well is experienced and to me I still a good option to have on the NT.

Alex Blonaos: I know he might return to Ecuador and play for Aucas but he should be a starter and be playing 90 min in that team their is also rumors of him going to Barcelona. He is not our most solid option in the future but still a possibility.

Marlon Dejesus: He will be going to play in columbia hopefully he get playing time and finds some consistency which shouldnt be hard I think he could pop back on the radar soon.

Joao Plata: He has recovered and has been getting some minutes and played 90 min the last game they had with his team hopefully he gets back to his full form and has a good season.

Carlos Gruezo: He needs to find a team where he can get more playing time which hopefully happens some time soon.

Edson Vega and Ely Esterilla: Both good players all they need is more consistency

6. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Man. Not even our refs representing Ecuador are worth a damn. Anyone from Ecuadorian futbol do anything important? I'm afraid Liga's success won't ever be repeated in my lifetime.

7. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yea!the women's team just lost by one.I say that's cause for celebration.:laugh:

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Quinteros will get a cut if Bolanos gets transferred? Are you hearing how ridiculous you sound saying that? LMAO. Do you remember how lost Cazares was in the game vs. Brazil or did you forget? Eventually Vizuete realized it and benched him in the latter two games of 2014. Por algo ha de ser.

I'm not sure if the players want Quinteros out. If anything there was a lot of positive vibes and good commentary from players like Montero, Noboa, Enner, Antonio etc. when Quinteros was named coach. Even during training sessions they would say "es un tecnico que juega diferente y es mas agresivo que es lo que necesita la seleccion". When you hear players say things like that it's b/c they're glad he came into the position he is in. I highly doubt it's anything against the coach.

Arroyo was carrying injuries from his season in America. He wasn't in full health most of the season and only started getting back into form the last month and a half of the season. Wouldn't surprise me if his injury was real and not otherwise as you mentioned. Regarding Banguera LMAO. Who cares about Banguera? Seriously. You think Dreer and Azcona aren't better than Banguera? Forget Banguera....otro jugador que se quedo alli no mas. And his season= TERRIBLE. Ask any barcelonista here or in ecuador and they will tell you what a horrible season el pana Banguera is having. I'm quite surprised Lanza hasn't completely taken over the starting spot, but in some of the latter games of this season I actually saw the starter was Lanza so that alone can tell you where Banguera stands. Wonder who will be starting once the campeonato is back on.

Everyone knows Frickson Erazo and how egotistical and temperamental he can be. That was known since the incident in the WC with him and Antonio. Sorry, but NOT NEW to us! No matter how Erazo's personality may be on or off the field, sigue siendo de lo mejor que hay. Too bad, so sad. NO HAY MAS! Accept it! He's starting whether you, myself, or anyone likes it or not.

Quinteros being fired? Maybe, but I also remember that after a bad Copa America, Reinaldo Rueda continued. After a bad WC, he was very close to continuing with us as well. Luckily he didn't. So Quinteros being fired now? Hmmm...at this point a little less probable than Rueda being fired last time around in the 2011 CA. Why? B/c there is simply no time at this point. Qualifiers begin in October. TOO LATE NOW!! Gracias al puerco, yet again. He's the one that should be getting lots of the blame for much of what's happening.

Regarding Pedro Quinonez I already told the story here. Antonio kicked him off the NT and told Rueda "As long as I'm the captain of this NT, ese man no se pone mas esta camiseta". Supposedly he kicked him off b/c Pedro was trying to get with one of his teammates wife or something along those lines. Wanna know who else Antonio kicked out? Alex Colon. That's why Rueda never called him up. The reason was very similar to Pedro's by the way. Antonio lo veto por siempre de la seleccion. But things change b/c #1 Antonio is no longer the captain #2 we have a new coach and #3 Antonio isn't even there right now.

9. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    No compares un equipo grande que lo gano todo con esta seleccion que no puede ganarle ni a Bolivia. You take an L for this.

Sorry, but you never put Liga and la seleccion in comparison. Liga si sabe lo que es sudar la camiseta, tener hambre de gloria, y ganar copas.

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Jose Madrid: Completely agree with your commentary on him

Cristian Ramirez: No Thanks! Pineida, Pedro Velasco, and Narvaez are better than him. Ramirez is more of a carrilero (wing back) than a left back. Defensively he's not better than the three before mentioned. He's definitely not better than Walter either. On top of that he's short and doesn't seem to be physically competitive compared to Pineida, Velasco, Narvaez, or Walter. He couldn't even cut it in second division teams in Germany. No es para seleccion y lo dudo mucho que llegara a serlo.

Velasco and Penilla: Agreed. Penilla needs to repeat that form from BSC 2014 and the last few games he had with Pachuca last season where he finally looked comfortable on the field making a difference. Velasco deserves to be on the NT. He's held good performances since JC Paredes left from BSC and hasn't let go of the spot.

Kevin Mercado: Great player with potential to grow, but far from making it to the NT. As a liguista I can tell you...le falta para ser de seleccion todavia, pero tiene todo para llegar a serlo. He needs to 100% consolidate himself in Godoy Cruz, then we can talk. It's step by step with these kids.

Cevallos Jr: As time goes by he's getting closer and closer to the NT. After Vera's injury in the season he took full control of the starting spot and has had great games in Liga, even saving us with goals in some games. He's getting that experience under his belt and playing next to Hidalgo has been vital to his growth, as well as training along side Vera. He'll eventually make it to the NT, no doubt. He could've even made the list of 30, but maybe it was too early. If he holds onto the spot and doesn't let go of it, then it tells me he has taken a step forward in his career. Vera should be back now, so the real question will be Who starts now? That's when you see what Cevallos is really made of. If he can take the spot from a vet like Vera who before his injury was having an amazing season. Cevallos por ahora esta en "veremos".

Jefferson Orejuela: I mentioned this kid here a few months ago b/c he was consistently having great games with IDV. His form has been in ascending week by week and he's become one of the revelaciones del campeonato IMO. He's a mixed midfield which is what we need, although he can also play the role of a #5 as well. I think he still needs to develop more to become un 5 neto, but as far as a mixed midfielder I could dare to say that between him, Richard Calderon, and Matias Oyola- you got the three best mixed midfielders of the campeonato. Definitely should've been taken into consideration by Quinteros. He was someone that came to mind when it was time to do the call up list.

Dixon Arroyo: Disagree, no es de seleccion. He can't even make it in the big teams in Ecuador. He's good for teams like Loja, Cuenca, Olmedo, etc. Not NT material. Sorry.

Geovanny Nazareno: Keep this guy as far as you can from the NT!!! Con eso digo todo.

Alex Bolanos: YES! Possibly the best option we had to play next to Noboa IF he would've been in top form. Unfortunately he's not at his best right now, but otherwise he is a notch above Lastra and Pedro Quinonez for sure. But then again, remember he is 30 years old now.

Marlon: I didn't even know he was going to Colombia....let's see where this goes. So much potential and it seems like he put it all to waste. Para mi que las lesiones lo jodieron y se quedo alli no mas. What a shame.

Joao Plata: HELL FREAKIN YES! This little man needs to come back to playing like he did last year b/c the impression he left the majority of Ecuadorians in the few friendlies he got to play was great. Definitely would love to see more of Plata as soon as possible.

Carlos Gruezo: Find a team and get minutes. Stop being stupid on the field when you get opportunities and you'll be back on the NT. That's my message to him. Great potential, just needs to be unleashed. He's on time. Last thing he needs to do is get stuck like Montero, Rojas, Fidel, Ibarra, and the rest of that class.

Vega and Esterilla: Esterilla esta lejos de ser jugador de seleccion, especially b/c of the competition he will have to face to even be on the bench of the NT. Vega needs to prove that he can be a permanent starter in BSC and actually perform well. He's had a very irregular season. Not ready for the NT IMO.

11. Carlitos8

Carlitos8 New Member

May 12, 2015
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    #386 Carlitos8, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015

I might sound ridiculous, I have read your comments and I see that you keep yourself well informed on what's going on in our local tournaments, Just remember that Leon FC medical staff officially complained to Emelec regarding the medical report report they received on Marco Caicedo, they also had terrible things to say about his agent Jose Chamorro accusing them both of covering up his injuries specially on his knee to push the sale, basically the report was a lie which directly implies Emelec, now it is up to you to believe if Quinteros was aware or not. Finally, guess who is Miller Bolano's agent? Jose Chamorro who has repeatedly said that America is still interested in Bolanos and a good CA would surely rise that price. Regarding Cazares we are all entitled to our opinions, Vizuete did bench Cazares yet he didn't even bother calling up Bolanos, also Bolivia's second half was easily the best we seen of Ecuador and Cazares was key, if we compare Cazares first games with Vizuete, they easily outweigh Bolanos 6 games so far.

Sure, it's speculation, but at some point we have to criticize player's commitment to the team and that reflects a lot on the coach/player relationship. First of all, Antonio Valencia, I have not met anyone who did not find his sudden surgery, he had already been called up, Man U clearly stated on their website that the estimate time of healing was 2 weeks, so why did he not wait? Was he in so much pain that he couldn't wait till after Copa? he finished the Premier League intact did he not? Now, Am I lying when I say that Caicedo and Valencia are good friends? You just have to follow them on IG or Twitter and see that they keep tabs on one another, they are opening a soccer school together and have been known to hang out when NT gathers. Felipe Caicedo is in Miami right now, apparently no surgery will be needed on his back according to him, again, couldn't he give us 3 weeks of his 7 weeks vacation? Assuming we would have been eliminated anyway in first round.

Surprisingly Arroyo was present for the first day of preseason which was one day after our game against Chile, again, I leave that to you, About Banguera I am a Barcelonista but as a Ecuadorian I want Banguera nowhere near our NT, this huy is trying to get into the music business LOL, este pana se la fuma bien, I am sure Almada will bench him and rightly so, yet this does not change that Arroyo and him son panas de chupar y todo and according to Luis Otero a Senior editor in studiofutbol and futbolecuador, Arroyo had said that it was unfair that NT experience was not valued, then 2 days later el pana se la saco. Speaking of Otero who claims to be in touch with many of the FEF members tweeted at some point, "Ahora les puedo asegurar que Valencia no vuelve a la seleccion" a tweet that got deleted soon after.

Do not forget about Montero, otra joyita que tenemos, this guys does not get along with Erazo at all and also Enner, Montero claimed that Enner nunca le pasa la bola, and also he confronted Rueda about taking him out on the Switzerland game, despues hablo de otros sin decir nombres, talked sh*t about Vizuete. I do not mind Erazo on the NT what I do mind from him is his persistance in succeeding in Brasil, this guy would be a starter in Mexico or locally.

Rueda had already shown some interesting games before Copa, that win in Omni Life gave Rueda a nice start, the 2-2 tie in Argentina also our losses were not like this, a decent game VS Paraguay, a heartbreaking loss to Venezuela and a expected loss to Brasil. Now after Brasil, comeon we know players had a lot to do with Rueda getting the boot, Rueda wanted to stay and Chiriboga wanted him too That locker room was broken.

I was under the impression that Alex Colon talked sh*t about one of Enner's ex, he went as far as to text her saying things Enner had said about her, Now regarding Pedro Quinonez, I do know and this was everywhere at the time, I am sure I could find a link if you want, Quinonez had a very negative relationship with Noboa and Castillo he claimed that they were plotting having him removed from the WC squad and this is where this gets funny, prepare to laugh they even accused him of "brujo" because he was leaving random items close to Noboa and Castillo LOL then the injuries happened before World Cup and since he had messed with Castillo verbally before "un intocable" Valencia AND Ayovi asked to have him removed which led to the unexpected call ups of Gruezo and Minda.

Look, I am a fan as much as all of you guys, I want us to do good, if Quinteros takes us there then good for all of us, but as of now it is easier to be negative than optimist, I repeat these are all speculations and rumors, all I am doing is creating an opinion based on these things, but one thing I can assure you, being a 47 year old who tried to make a living once out of soccer in our country is that Owners, Managers, players and coaches are no saints, they all look out for their own interest and sure want to succeed but long gone are the days that our NT was called a family.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

12. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ^
    That is some funny stuff. Better than those Mexican telenovelas.

13. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    No comparing it. I'm just saying we might not ever see such success again in Ecuadorian futbol again. For sure, Liga is managed by the best and FEF can't even come close. I would even say Liga has the best chance at bringing in an international cup again because the management is top class... but its going to be tough. As Ecuadorians we might never see our NT bring even a Copa America cup to Ecuador. Unless the FEF changes drastically and the management is completely replaced by competent people... I don't have much hope.

14. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    If any of that drama is true is sad but we have to think about why this happens. IMO I think is the way the kids are raised. These kids come from an extremely poor background. I can't even imagine how badly they have it. Now that they have success its tough for them to keep growing and letting others in the circle they create. These Afro-Ecuadorian kids have a lot of disadvantages compare to many other kids around the world... from getting the right nutrition to grow strong... thinking about money first because they come from extreme poverty and having to support their family... they have to leave everything behind as well when they move... racism... just so many things against them. I don't even want to start talking about education because I doubt many of them get help to succeed in school from the teams that sign them. There is just so much change Ecuador and FEF would have to do and pass laws to help these kids grow mentally. This is what holds Ecuador back and why we see drama like this happen. Why I see these kids pick money over long term success.

15. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Listening to caravana this morning it seems like our team continues with internal problems .La trinca continues,is time that they identify who the players are and make changes,this disunity can't continue other wise we l get worse.according to the chisme thera are 3 players fighting for the captain spot.if it's true by the comments in this forum,Erazo seems to be one of the main culprits,who the hell does this guy thinks he is,he doesn't even have the weight to even have a say .the guy is not even bench material in his own team.they need an nt with mano dura and take out those players who are making it hard for our nt to progress.

16. Carlitos8

Carlitos8 New Member

May 12, 2015
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Players were supposed to meet at 4:00pm yesterday for practice, they showed up at 5:23pm on the field, then everyone went to the locker room to have a meeting with Just Quinteros, meanwhile all FEF officials including Chiriboga stayed on the field along with the rest of the coaching staff, after the players came out Chiriboga and Quinteros had a chat but the strangest thing was that after that Chiriboga had a looooong conversation with Walter Ayovi.
    According to Jorge Ramos from ESPN "los dias de Quinteros estan contados" Also, Achillier might not play this Friday due to an injury.

barcelonista1981 repped this.
  17. fafaco

fafaco Member+

Jun 16, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    al son que vamos, ni creo que califiquemos al mundial... nuestra seleccion es un desastre! siempre se la pasan peleando, como si esto fuera una maldita novela!!!!

18. Carlitos8

Carlitos8 New Member

May 12, 2015
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
  19. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    OMFG that Brazil Colombia game is over. That Colombian couldn't stop saying Colombia every second of the game!

20. GPisco

GPisco Member

Jul 22, 2014
    Toronto, On
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Neymar and Bacca both get red cards

21. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Colombia passes to the left, Colombia shoots, Colombia that! Colombia heads the ball, Colombia fouls. Almost smashed my tv.

22. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I saw that, why?

23. GPisco

GPisco Member

Jul 22, 2014
    Toronto, On
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Neymar kicked the ball (in frustration at losing) towards a Colombian Defender the Bacca ran from the other side to push him and start a fight.

611356783043563520 is not a valid tweet id

24. GPisco

GPisco Member

Jul 22, 2014
    Toronto, On
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Dominguez; Paredes, Achilier, Mina, Ayovi; Ibarra, Noboa, Lastra, Montero; Bolanos y Enner will be our lineup against Mexico

25. fafaco

fafaco Member+

Jun 16, 2015
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Why not start cazares?