Congratulations to Israel...

Discussion in 'Israel: National Teams' started by ToonUSA, Mar 30, 2005.

1. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    on 2 very well played matches. Against 2 very good sides. Sure, my Irish could have played better, but kudos to you guys for punishing our mistakes.Thank god you guys handled your business against those **************s from France. However, I found that Ben Haim guys fall to be pathetic it earned you guys a draw. I am now rooting for you guys to come out of the group along with the Irish, because frankly I believe the Swiss & French are 1 and I dunt like either of them so... yea just keep on doing what you are doing. See you in Dublin.

2. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I am so with you on France and Switzerland being 1 and I also hope Irish can go back to the world cup. We played well and I think France got lucky, but what's done is done. Godd luck to your side and we'll see you in Germany :)

3. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Ooo yes...don't forget the hit Keane did on Benayoun...
    talk about unfairness

4. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    I didn't watch the game so I did not see anything.

5. yarok-ole!

yarok-ole! New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    what keane did wasn't cool but i'm a united fan so i'll let it slide. You also have to remember the keane plays in the premier.......a very rough and aggresive league, toon thanks for your support, i too hope that both of us will make it to the WC. I don't mind the swiss but i hate those ********ing frogs!

6. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Explain...

7. Forgeron

Forgeron New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    France
    Irish were right : Israel are a crap side, who equalized courtesey of the ref who didn' send off their butchers (trust me you have no lessons to receive from Roy Keane). Perhaps we won't qualify but neither will you. Odd that no moderation is done to insults on the French on this board ?

8. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Why wont Israel make it? Afterall, we are still alive and were doing our best to maintain that. You seem to forget that there is many more games, especially in June which will take place and will determine many teams fate, even Israels. We got 2 games against Switzerland and Ireland in the summer and its a toughie, isnce its away. I think its the make or break for us. I thought the France/Ireland duo this week was it, but the Ireland/Switzerland is more important.

And don't forget your FRENCH BUTCHERS who got away with 2 hits on Benayoun.... they played dirty too....

If France won't make it in, they wont make it because of there lack to bring players from the youth. They went down hard in 2002 and they love falling down in 2004,2006 and not having any space for 2008 Euro or 2010 World cup....

I heard (not sure) that Zidane might come back..
    if he does...it signals to neglect to bring young players from the youth (about 5 lets say) who can help France..

9. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Don't worry, the French are hated even more on many other boards. Still, I believe France has a right to exist.

10. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    :eek:

You really have issues with the French. (and everyone else on BS it seems. :rolleyes: ) French people are like dogs. Sometimes people hate them for whatever reason. But I get on well with them and they get on well with me.

I reckon a French poddle no doubt ripped out your pitiuatry gland when your were a kid. :rolleyes:

11. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Won't happen. Unless Zizou's son Enzo can convince his papa to do a Larsson and come back for the good of France.

Nah, can't see it.

But then again, these Mahgreb kids have go no-one to look upto in the NT side now. :(

12. weaponx

weaponx New Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Grenoble
    ISRAEL didn't respect our "Marseillaise", F*** you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Yeah, what's to respect there - breaking out some criminals from Bastille and complaining about rotten food and beheading monarchs?

14. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Yeah but its from Marseille, what do you expect? :rolleyes:

15. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    let's remember this is an Israeli board, not French. If you would like to trash your rivals, please do so at your own boards.
    Thank you and this message will be played every time this occurs :eek:

16. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    The French and Swiss are both countries full of a$$h0les. They seem to be working together all the time, and are neighbors so i consider them as one. Let's examine the similarities:
    1. No Military (that weak group of guys with guns for France is not a military)
    2. Like to stay out of things, as opposed to having a set and doing something.
    3. Both speak French
    4. Both not going to WC 2006 :D

p.s. The Swiss have a cool flag I will give them that.

17. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

The french also gave blood to Romania back in 1985-1989 that contained Aids in it which was from gays/prostitutes and immigrants from North Africa. This blood that was 'donated' from France to Romania contracted thousands of kids born in that era and France has not did a inch or paid a cent to the kids or its familes..

YA PIZZDA-LAMATI!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

18. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    That is like strike 8 against France. Really not cool, no wonder my Romanian friends despise the French. I am sure the Swiss were innocent :rolleyes:

19. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Swiss financed it!

20. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Hmmm....around 70 percent of the country speaks German. Guess we're Nazis then, eh?
    How about you show your true feelings...

Hint: this is the part where you accuse all of Europe of being anti-semitic.

21. weaponx

weaponx New Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Grenoble
    VIVE LA FRANCE, VIVE LA SUISSE !!!!!!!!! On est amis nous, vous pouvez nous insulter on s'en bas les couilles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel see racist everywhere, they are so funny !!!!!!!!!!!

22. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    This is not a politics board - again please be so kind and not talk about politics and talk about soccer.
    P.S. French is not allowed on this website - people stop visiting this website when they see french language :eek:

23. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Oh okay. I'm sorry....... :eek:

Israel sucks. Happy now? :D lol.

1.) France was actually one of the last EU countries to abolish National Service, I think only Germany had it when they stopped it. Switzerland on the other hand has compulasory National Service for all Nationals.
    2.) Yes of course. Just like they stayed out of Lebanon recently. :rolleyes:
    3.) Well only a minority you twat. About 20 odd % speak French, the majority about 60% speak German.
    4.) Harsh. But we'll see. ;)

Well, I'll leave it there, yes its not a politics board - so we'll leave it now I think. I'll let Toon stew in another one of his classic posts.

24. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Mazel Tov to Medinat Yisrael! I'm stunned and proud that Israel were able to pull off 2 big draws. No one believed that they could do it.

Shalom Aleichem.

25. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    And yet they still yap uncontrollably and think they should have a say in big matters. hmmm makes ya wonder.

Did you forget that my post mentioned France and Switzerland together? Or are you trying to tell me that only 20 % of the people in France speak French?