Congrats T&T

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by nazzo, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    in the last 4 world cups that mexico has been to '86, '94,'98,'02, Mexico has made it to the quarter finals once and to the round of sixteen three times, do you really think that this time will be any different? and we would have made it to the quarter finals in Italy '90 cause we had a great team then, but the fvcking guatemalean snitches had to open their fvcking mouths.

As for T&T, well several teams will be candidates to be the last place of the world cups, but T&T is one of the favorites. Just see it this way, if Guatemala had gone to the world cup they would have the same or worst humiliating exit that T&T is going to have.

2. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    Mexico is going to get knocked out in the 1st round. They are really going to sh** lately. Plus they've ALWAYS been overrated. Just hope you don't see the U.S. if you do advance. He he he.

As for what the Mex. team did to Guatemala. Don't worry it will be avenged.

T&T will have the worst performance in WC history. There's no doubt that Guatemala would have done better than T&T in the WC. Guatemala (unlike T&T) has the capacity to play very well. They are a better team than what you give them credit.

3. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    and can you tell me what the lottery's number are going to be for tuesday night? cause you seem to be divining the future too often :rolleyes:

and for your information, Mexico is going through a good moment right now, if the tie breaker for this qualifier was the same as '02, Mexico will be in 1st place for goal difference. This team is at a great moment compared to that of '02, i daresay even better than '99, when they won the confederations cup.

What are you going to do? go cry to FIFA, see if they disqualify Mexico for destroying Guatemala's dreams :D sorry bud, but you did that to yourself. If you hadn't lost to T&T you would have claimed that 4th spot, everyone is in control of their own destiny, and if T&T beat the sh1t out of you to take that last spot you only have yourselves to blaim.

I'm sure that T&T will probably be the last place in the WC, but i doubt it'll be the worst in WC history, i dont know if they can take the record away from USA. as far what IF, i think both teams would had had the same luck.

think about it, you beat each other at home, so you are pretty much at the same level.

4. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley

Guatemala beat them 5-1, they beat Guatemala on two very late goals in which a Guatemalan defender was being attended to because he was bleeding, and in which Warner had bought off the refs. (he was in attendance and T&T's last goal was offside). I wouldn't say that's even. Anyways, that's not a very good indicator of a team's capacity.

Mexico going through a good phase? LMAO. Lets see, last two games. Sold their souls to Warner and lost to T&T, and lost to Bulgaria 3-0. Damn those guys are in the zone.Lol.

5. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

we don't know that anthony. can you prove it? did you hear jack warner talk to lavolpe and campos?

it's pointless to argue with david potter or blame Jack warner

just congratulate T&T for executing good play when it counted, and there wc spot

will get em soon, its time to work on the guatemala product not complain and whine about what can't be changed.

anthony why don't you put your insight on the guatemala rebuilding process thread, instead of messing with their thread .

peace

6. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    I really dont know anything about pointless games, so obviously I didn't watch that one.

hahahaha I dont Mexico lost because of Warner, I think they did just for the pleasure of leaving Guatemala out of the WC, after being so close. :D

and the Bulgaria game, well Mexico had better chances of goal, they just didn't score, Bulgaria had 4 and score 3. It's still a meaningless friendly, if we are going to play European teams i think we should take our A squad, but that's another story.

7. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    You're right GuateFc. It is meaningless to talk about it now, just about as meaningless as davidpotters life.

8. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    To all T&T fans that I have offended, especially Warlord and Filho. Sorry for the negativity I have directed towards you and your National Team.

Although no one can completely convince me that Jack A. Warner didn't pull a few tricks, it is wrong to be angered at people like you who have no control over things of this matter. I hope you understand that the negativity I have mistakenly directed towards you is out of character.

Furthermore, I retract any previous bad posts about T&T and now genuinely hope that they do well and I wish you and your team the best of luck. I'll be pulling for you guys in the World Cup.

It's important that we continue our support of our National Teams, especially given the steady improvement in the CONCACAF region. Like Filho pointed out to me in another thread, we should participate in a positive manner and help the game progress.

To all the Mexicans I've been getting into arguments with like Jared and Potter. I hope one day things can turn around and not be this way with the resentment between Mexicans and Central Americans. These bitter disputes and wrongdoings to one another are mundane in the bigger picture. We should be more united. We should utilize the beautiful game to unite and bring us closer and not let it be the cause for uneccessary hatred.

Good luck to T&T and viva centro america!!

9. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    The only moron here is you with your tired excuses about JW paying off Mexico and paying off whoever for TT to get to the WC. When are you going to learn? You are beginning to sound like a 40 yr old loser that has made nothing of his life and continues to blame the world for all your failures. ;)

10. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    And the genius of football has spoken? :rolleyes:

11. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley

I'm 20 years old and I'm actually quite successful. But please read my previous post.

12. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Well it takes a big man to do what you just did so if this is really genuine, then I'll give you props for it. Just get over the negativity, and focus on the positive aspects for guatemalan football for the future.

Guate will have their chance one day. Good luck to your team in 2010. :)

13. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    of course, I can't say i'm glad that you took your head out of your SS to speak, cause the only thing that comes out of your mouth is sh1t.

anyway, see ya later.

14. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    You said my life was meaningless and yet you've shown too much concern about it.

anyway i'm glad that you've come to your senses, you should not blame T&T or Mexico for your failures.

anyway i'm glad this argument is over I dont like coming to this areas of the forum.

15. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

You really like that a$$ talk don't you? .....must be a mexican thing! :D