Congrats T&T

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by nazzo, Nov 16, 2005.

1. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    CONGRATS!!!!!! T&T welcome to Germany and way to represent CONCACAF.

2. Mr. Bandwagon

Mr. Bandwagon Member

Terremotos
    May 24, 2001
    the Barbary Coast
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Way to represent for CONCACAF and the Caribbean. Glad to have some company in Germany next year. Congrats.

3. charlie15

charlie15 Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    Bethesda, Md
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Don't worry about the result / match to stand...the Bahrainis are fooling themselves there. The rules are very clear. Go to the FIFA website and look at the Frequently Asked Questions in the Rules and Regulations page. Law 12-Fouls and Misconduct, Question 19. Case closed! :)

Good bye Bahrain ....nice meeting you... :rolleyes:
    Congrats and Way to go Trinidad ...As an Haitian and fellow Caribbean, you make us all proud!!

4. truetrini

truetrini New Member

Feb 20, 2002
    Virginia
    Now that brought tears to my eyes!

5. Bellus Ludas

Bellus Ludas New Member

Aug 5, 2005
    Greeality
    Best of luck to a team that again and again overcame adversity to make the dream come true.

6. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    Woo hooooo AAAAAYYYYYYYYY Trinidad. (soca sound). Go Trini posse and do the Caribbean proud.

7. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    congrats T&T. I liked how they got Bahrain pissed off at the end. I don't think T&T are that strong, but at least no grassrolling at the World Cup.

8. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    T&T can go suck cack. Damn I hope they re-play the game because Bahrain's goal was ligit. Two things are obvious from the T&T vs. Bahrain results. 1)Bahrain has balls and didnt give in to Warner's money like the Mexicans did 2)Warner has been paying off the referees all along!

9. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    The T&T keeper had kicked it and the Bahrain player simply took it out of the air. Crooked ass refs. No doubt Warner's doing.

10. Malkamus

Malkamus New Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Congrats to the SocaWarriors, I'm glad to see you in the WC, well deserved...

11. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    The sucker warriors are gonna regret going to the WC when a team like Argentina tears them up 15 to Zero. Lol

12. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

No No you got it wrong Mexico did not get money to lose against T&T it is that they would rather see T&T go to WC than Guatemala. I do not agree with that but that's how it is.

13. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    Congrats T&T. I hope to see lots of Soca warriors fans in Germany. Nothing like a steel band to get the party going!

14. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    Anthony85 a.k.a Jackass the goalie did not kick the ball. You just sour now going a suck a lime :D

15. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    ok, I agree that T&T will get killed in the WC, but it wont be 15 specially not by Argentina. i guess the their worst score will be 6-0.

16. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    you are right, those fvcking losers, kept us out of the Italy '90

17. DominicanStrikeForce

May 1, 2005
    Canada
    Cheers to my fellow Caribbe"s. I have good faith in that they will represent tropical football very well on the world stage. Good luck in the draw!

18. adamu7777

adamu7777 New Member

Aug 1, 2005
    North Carolina
    I will be visiting T&T in two weeks for my first time...Can any Trinis tell me if the party will still be going on?!?!? :)

19. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    you can go suck cack because,

1)The goal was illegal because the player disposessed the goalkeeper while he was in the act of punting the ball (He never got the time to kick it). See Law 12 of the rules of the Game :rolleyes:

2) how does Bahrain have balls for playing for 0-0 at home, time wasting grass rolling and then trying to provoke a riot while attacking the referee? :rolleyes:

3) you're still buying into the theory that Mexico sold the match. At the very least you can accuse them of sending their B team, but that same team destroyed Guatemala 4 days before... :rolleyes:

20. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    the jaundiced eye sees everything yellow... :rolleyes:

21. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    I wish them good luck too, but any group that they are in will be a tough one for them. And dont forget that they always give the weaker teams to the host or the defending world champion.

22. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Guatemalan,

why don't you shut tha fvck up. Do you not have any sense. Go look at the rules you imbacile.

23. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    Just for the sake of argument... ;)

France 1998
    France Denmark, Saudi Arabia, South Africa
    Brazil Norway Morocco Scotland

in 1998, everyone expected the whipping boys to be jamaica...or maybe japan. they both ended up in argentina's group and the team that DID finish 32nd (the USA) was in Germany's

JapanKorea 02
    Japan, Russia, Belgium Tunisia
    Korea Portugal, USA, Poland
    France, Denmark Uruguay, Senegal

in 2002, the 32nd placed team (saudi arabia i think) was in Germany's group.
    China was in brazil's... i guess u could make an argument for senegal being the supposed whipping boys, but we all know where that argument got us

of course tand t is going to be in a difficult group, but i don't think we have more than a 2/8 1/4 chance of being with Germany or with Brazil (same as any other non uefa, non conmebol team)

24. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    It's all good you vain morons. Maybe T&T and Mexico should take the same plane back from Germany after getting crushed in the 1st round. T&T and Jack Warner are pathetic, what Mexico did was wrong but whatever. Gaylord and all you other bandwagoners are stupid. We'll see how you feel about T&T after they get absolutely crushed in every game. Warner can't buy you games in the WC fellas. Be afraid, be very afraid.

25. anthony85

anthony85 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    UC Berkeley
    For whatever reason that's the sad reality and I'm glad to hear someone admit it. Come on, you know Warner broke them off a lil' bit of dough. Nevertheless, I think it was pathetic what the Mex. nat. team did. It was too obvious. But whatever, sh** happens. At least it gave estos pobre diablos something to live for, lol.