CONCACAF Nations League

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by HDSports, Sep 7, 2018.

1. HDSports

HDSports Member

Aug 30, 2005
    For those who want to continue viewing of live Nations Cup games into the evening, CONCACAF has their own version of the league. Oddly, instead of using rankings to create the three levels of competition, they are spending the first year playing qualifiers to determine where the teams will play NEXT year. The six teams who participated in the previous hexagonal will automatically be placed in group A, so no US or Mexico games. The competition will also determine the field for the next Gold Cup, with the top 10 finishers qualifying with the hex 6.

I found theses games available live free of charge (through Dec 1) on oz.com. In both yesterday's games, the commentary cam on in the fifth minute. All 17 games per round are available (played Thur through Tues) Oz also has Swedish Women's soccer, but at a cost:)

EvanJ and Redbullsnation2012 repped this.
  2. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank you. I'm impressed that all the games are available considering how few people many of the countries have.

Redbullsnation2012 repped this.
  3. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Since go90 doesn't exist anymore, I wonder if the 2019 CCL will be on oz.com also.

Redbullsnation2012 repped this.
  4. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I actually watched some of this.........watched Aruba vs Bermuda......because why not lol. How often do u get to watch these low tier CONCACAF teams? lol

5. Art Deco

Art Deco Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Now I've got the Beach Boys' "Kokomo" in my head, thanks.

Ed Ennui repped this.