CONCACAF Confederations Cup playoff : October 10 in Rose Bowl. USA v Mexico

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by ATLfirefan, Jul 25, 2015.

1. doogiemo

doogiemo Member

Aug 11, 2005
    ohh USA, USA USA USA
    A few buddies backed out from the game, so I have a few tickets from the US Soccer pre-sale, so you know you'll be sitting in the US section.

They are hard tickets and can mail ASAP so you have them in hand for the game. PM if interested.

GO USA!!!

2. MLSFAN12

MLSFAN12 Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    I'm looking for two tickets to the game (in the U.S. section). They are getting pretty expensive on Ticketmaster. If anyone has some for a decent price and wants to help out a fellow USA fan, please let me know. Thanks!

3. doogiemo

doogiemo Member

Aug 11, 2005
    ohh USA, USA USA USA
    Sorry guys, tickets are no longer available

See you guys at the Rose Bowl, GO USA!!!

4. DaNnYsOl09

DaNnYsOl09 Member

Apr 22, 2008
    Palm Springs, CA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Questions gents, can you tailgate in all parking areas or is there areas designated for this? If its only certain areas, is there an additional fee, if so how much and where can I get a pass?

Any info appreciated.....

5. kickingdead

kickingdead Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pretty much all of the parking is on the golf course and I have never not been able to tailgate there.

6. El Chuma

El Chuma BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 17, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi, lot H for US fans.

7. milkshakeballa

Sep 6, 2009
    Club:
    Everton FC
    So I have 1 single ticket available for a US SUPPORTER. Ticket is in Sect 3-H. I have ticket in my hand so I can mail it prior or we can meet before (I wouldn't recommend meeting day of game as there will be ticket checkpoints all around the Rose Bowl).

If anybody is interested please let me know!

8. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just heard President Obama will be in downtown LA the same day. Traffic is going to suuuuuuuck.

9. kickingdead

kickingdead Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It looks like I will have a single ticket available in USA section 2H. If anyone needs one let me know.

10. West Coast Futbol

May 7, 2008
    The Beach
    Tickets can be had on stubhub for face value or LESS. While the match is sold out, tickets aren't hard to get at less than face value with seller taking a 10% bath at a minimum. Remember the Rose Bowl SUCKS for everything from parking, access and leg room.

Suggest Old Town for fun and walk into the bowl around 5pm. Stand the whole match; team support and all that. I will be standing in 4 - L, bummer for you if you plan on sitting behind me.

11. SpencerNY

SpencerNY Member+

Dec 1, 2001
    Up in the skyway
    What was the lowest price you've seen? When I was entertaining the idea of going a week ago the lowest I saw was $150.00.

12. JamesENicholson

Feb 18, 2005
    I have 3 tickets in section 2H row 68.
    Any interest please let me know.
    I can overnight them.
    Also my wife daughter and I will be arrive Pasadena late Friday night and I have 3 beside these.

13. JamesENicholson

Feb 18, 2005
    I can overnight them.
    Also my wife daughter and I will be arrive Pasadena late Friday night and I have 3 beside these.

14. JamesENicholson

Feb 18, 2005
    I can overnight them.

15. thethinwhiteduke

Feb 13, 2008
    ugh....looks like this match is the same time as the Mets-Dodgers NLDS game Saturday...

16. bigdaddejay

bigdaddejay New Member

Sep 4, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It does suck that they are the same time but I fully expect them to get by the first round. The cardinals are the ones I'm worried about ha

17. ukraine76

ukraine76 Member

Feb 8, 2001
    New York
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have 1 extra in 2H, row 39. Just what I paid for it $150. Please pm me if interested

18. aborja1987

aborja1987 New Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Friends backed out of coming to the match.. selling tickets for the match way below face value to US Supporters (Section 4-L Row 14: 2 Tickets) asking for $280 each (originally $340 each after ticket fees). Message me here. I live near LA and can meet anytime.. GO USA!!

19. Boligringo

Boligringo New Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Looking for tickets to the game Saturday in the AMERICAN OUTLAWS section.. pm me .. looking for a pair...

20. JamesENicholson

Feb 18, 2005
    I can overnight them if necessary, otherwise, I will bring them to the game - we have an additional 3 we plan to use.

21. keeper82dad

keeper82dad New Member

Apr 9, 2005
    Westminster, Ca.
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have 2 tickets in Section 3L, Row 64. If interested please let me know. I can overnight or meet before the game.

22. MeXiCo Ez Mi SaNgRe

Jun 14, 2007
    New York, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I have 2 extra tickets Section 16 L Row 56. I can overnight them. Please PM if interested.

23. TimmyHoward

TimmyHoward Member

Jun 18, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For those who live in the LA area, my flight lands around 10:30 pm tomorrow night, and I'm staying in Pasadena..........Is the Fly Away Option to Union Station, and then taking the Gold Line to Old Town Pasadena a smart decision so late at night? Trying to not spend $50 on an Uber to get to Pasadena. Thanks!

24. camaro888

camaro888 New Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    orcrist repped this.
  25. orcrist

orcrist Member+

Jun 11, 2005
    Bay Area, California, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got an e-mail stating that since I bought my tickets as part of the U.S. Supporter contingent, I can get into that party:
    That said, I don't see any special designation on the ticket itself. Maybe they are going by which section the tickets are in?

Edit: Here is a link to the full info: http://fanhq.squarespace.com/pasadena/