Concacaf’s nations league

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by slaminsams, Mar 7, 2018.

1. SamKnight

SamKnight Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    United States
    Aug 15, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    So at this point we need to win the rest of our matches and hope that MEX, USA, and CR step up and stomp Panama, Cuba and Curaçao right?

As it stands we are in 6th with 5 points ahead of Canada and 7 ahead of Curaçao

6. El Salvador 1327
    7. Canadá 1322
    8. Curaçao 1320
    9. Panamá 1316

2. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    True let’s see this squad had

*Six Alianza players who played terribly.

*Darwin who’s a fringe player in Houston and his form has plummeted since moving to MLS.

*Zelaya who isn’t even taken into account at LAFC and has been relegated to Vegas because imagine that his fitness is booty.

*Henry who was without a club until last week and picked up a red first game.

*Bonilla who choose to take his ball and go home.

*Pineda who made a dumb decision last game and they needed him badly today.

and the rest....

This team has no leader/captain. The one anointed Henry is a pet of DLC while the others Darwin has had so many errors in judgment he’s not seen as trustworthy in the eyes of us fans. I don’t know where this team can turn too for that or who can command that kind of respect with the rest of the boys. Now to steer this ship back on course the lack of discipline goes back to coaching, and who knows what’s going on in that locker room maybe he lost the players or is he not as strict as he should be?

As for DLC it’s become a broken record at this point but it bears repeating, his tactics just aren’t working and him being so stubborn and inflexible in that department alongside the fact that he has failed time and again in calling up new blood to push the “veterans” is pretty damning. I mean we needed goals and he sat on the subs for a long time (and still used only two of them WTF) and I don’t even think Bryan touched the field in either game if he did please correct me.

Willsant87 and Blue_nation724 repped this.
  3. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I think Bonilla made the GREEDIEST choice there has ever been. Knowing well he was gonna he used for the game, it’s ridiculous he went to help his club team. Especially as seeing we need all these wins with the fact that we can finally make the hex in this messed up qualifying.

Agree with you 100% Grimm, this locker room seems lost. I think bringing Zelaya back has brought a big problem along the team. I think that they should be professional enough to put it to the side though. It’s utterly humiliating how they seemed to have little interest in winning this game.

DLC needs to go. We talk about process in this section a lot, but with the ones before (Roca, Lara) we could see the results. The addition of the new blood and old. The style of play. All of it was improving. DLC doesn’t know what he’s doing, clearly. Doesn’t use his 3rd sub to bring in a forward? His lineups are disastrous. He callups worst. Ridiculous. But this federation won’t let him go until we’ve been disqualified from the WC. You read it here first.