Comunicaciones FC - Est.1949 (CREMAS)

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by lguti9, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    That's y I didn't go bro.........I don't feel like drinking this early in the week

2. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Not only do we play in slow motion but the spatial awareness of our players is way off.....also the way the team is setup doesn't make much sense.....I'm getting flashbacks of Sopegno's maldistribution of players...they occupied the same space instead covering the whole area of the pitch.....we're not anywhere as compact as we should when defending. ........and ultimately the thing I cannot forgive. ....their lack of intensity....if we can't out pass them atleast out run and out hustle them smh

3. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Oh well that's it for me let's call it a night.......til tomorrow when it's the turn of the u 23 de hacer el ridiculo...zzzzzz

4. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Fue un gusto.

5. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Y todo lo contrario. :)

6. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Preaching to the choir here man. I've been saying that for YEARS about our national soccer.

We can't get better if we cant speed up our style of play and learn how to spread the field to create spaces.

7. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Dude we don't even have to be good with possession but we have to amp the intensity......let's do it like the u 20 under almeida.....pelotazo tras pelotazo if we can't pass but they all press in numbers ,and stayed compact ......If we can't build up from the back let the other team have the ball but force them into errors.......but not only our players have flatter to deceive, a lot the coaches have not prepared nor read the game properly

8. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Andy ruiz(blonde kid from Dallas u20) is supposed be signing with cremas in the next week.

I'd rather he stay with dallas but oh well

9. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Hope he doesnt become another tragedy. Great potential that has to dumb down his play because of the ineptitude of our league.

10. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Cremas up by one.....lalin with the goal.....don't wanna brag but I called how lalin is the only national player at cremas with good form in the other thread.

Also marquez got injured and apparently de leon as well so hopefully sopegno doesn't call someone like arias for them

11. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    FT CREMAS 1 CENTRAL 0

positives:
    1. 3 pts at home for the first time in the season

2. Lalin dominated in the air, look fast even next to their fast players and scored

3. Mejia still playing well (too bad he only came in due to Marquez' injury), kendell played second half

4. Freddy Pérez debut internationally at only 20 years old; not much to do but look assured and not out place #Fueraparedes

5. Switch in system with 4 at the back......don't get me wrong I like the 3 defense but only when you have the players to do so....and the more attacking midfielders we have the better

Negatives:

1. Marquez and de leon injured (even though I don't see them as starters for guate but our good options to have

2. Not clinical and still suffered of mental lapses ( sounds Familiar? )

3. Castrillo still a starter

4. Mejia only played because marquez got injured........it boggles my mind how herrarte, ordoñez and especially mejia rot in the bench while figueroa and Arreola are starters

5. Aparicio was good defensively but sloppy in possession

6. Referees are bad in concacaf

edcalvi repped this.
  12. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    POSITIVES:
    2. I think you're right, Lalin has definitely stepped his game up since the NT call ups. You can tell he's matured as a player, maybe he'll go abroad? *fingers crossed*

3. Mejia has great speed, but ball control can get shaky. Herrarte and Mejia are players I'd like to come up to the states or abroad to work with specialized instructors to step their game up. With a bit of fine tuning these guys could be amazing players.

4. I personally think because of our level of play we should always work with a 4 player back line. We're just not at that point yet.

NEGATIVES:
    1. I'm over Marquez, regardless of his of international experience he sucks and just doesn't have what it takes to be a better player. He's like Manuel Leon, a mediocre player who's only used because of his NT experience, not because he's a good player (IMO)

2. Story of our national soccer in big matches

3. See answer 1, and replace Castrillo with Marquez. When I first saw Castrillo in the U23 run, he was a player I REALLY REALLY REALLY thought could be a great player. Size, strength, some speed. A guy who could and would develop. But that guy just never put in the work to be a great player.

4. Once again, our league is just so ass backwards. Nothing but OLD washed up players as starters while young talent rots.

edcalvi repped this.
  13. LesG9

LesG9 Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Our Captain is back and scores el gane. Hope he gets his Moyo back lol

14. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones

Volvio ha ganar Papa;)

dezeptus repped this.
  15. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Seeing how the Rojos thread was bumped. I'll admit I got a little jelly and decided to bump this one too :)

Anyways, I finally got to watch el glorioso Comunicaciones play for the first time this season. And I must say I wasn't dissapointed. They beat Marquense 4-1.

Highlights:

* I'm glad Tinoco scored not once but twice. I still don't think he's good enough for Cremas or seleccion. But if he's gonna be called by claveri, as mind as well be in great form. Though I must admit that his work rate can never be questioned.

* I'm also happy for Wilson Pineda. He has continued his Guastatoya form in Cremas. He's arguably the the third best right back in the league (after jimenez & Ramos imo). He's young too so a call to NT should definitely be a possibility.

*I didn't know we signed Cristian "Jerry" Ojeda but I'm happy we did. Ese patojo nos hizo mierda con la USAC.

We're also close to signing Carlos Estrada so I couldn't be more ecstatic.

* Every time I see Jonathan Top in the bench I can't help but get pissed off. Nothing against him but the dude es un Paquetazo. What makes it worse is that the people in charge of cremas decided he deserved a spot while stupidly letting Kevin Elias & El brujito ortiz leave...wtf???

* Richard Rodriguez had once again playing time for Cremas. Also, Carlos Alvarado scored for Marquense at only 17 years old. He seems to have decent size for a midfielder. Let's hope Erik Gonzalez is watching.

* Last but not least, I'm glad all of Cuilapa, Ojeda & Ordoñez had playing time. It brought me back to the days of Kendell, Ceballos, Cuilapa & Ordoñez tearing defenses apart through speed & trickery.

edcalvi repped this.
  16. LesG9

LesG9 Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
  17. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Se estan cagando en el equipo :'(
    Irazun, Monge, Russell, Estrada, Lopez, & scott

6 extranjeros

18. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Pobres Flemas

19. LesG9

LesG9 Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    by this time tomorrow ELIAS ENOC VASQUEZ will be Crema again

Chul0 repped this.
  20. LesG9

LesG9 Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    y Los Flojos, ni cuento porque son un monton, 2 Panameños, 3 Uruguayos, 2 Ticos. That says it all

Chul0 repped this.
  21. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Hopefully he can regain his pre injury form. Puta si regresa las seleccion yo me la jugaba with an all crema backline ( linea de 3 , 5)

Herrarte- Estrada-Enoc-Mo-Rafa

22. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Gracias por recordar a tu padre. :D

23. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Te salieron mal las cuentas vos. Alli no hay ticos y el unico uruguayo es Puerari lmao

They have 1 Salvie, 1 Hon, 2 Pana, 1 Uru and 1 Mex.

edcalvi repped this.
  24. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    At least we have Central Americans and one Mexican neighbor.
    Only one South American.
    El les ya no halla que inventar., es bien amarillista el 0te :laugh:

Chul0 repped this.
  25. Chul0

Chul0 Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    ^^^^^^ Tenias Razon entonces :D:laugh::laugh:

edcalvi repped this.