Come on lads chin up eh

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by boin boing, Jul 24, 2005.

1. boin boing

boin boing Member

Oct 30, 2003
    England
    You will win soon, i would sack your manager as well as he sucks.
    I thought you guys were one of the better clubs in the US

2. annoying04

annoying04 New Member

Dec 20, 2004
    california
    We were until Sampson took over. We have good players(minus a few exceptions)but there is just something wrong. IMO its Sampson.

3. taco jones

taco jones Member

Dec 23, 2003
    We thought so as well. Our players seem to have forgotten.

4. GalaxyFutbolForever

GalaxyFutbolForever New Member

Apr 21, 2005
    Los Angeles!
    We started pretty favorably, with the exception of the Crew game, but that stupid road streak killed us, which shows that we aren't a great team. I wish we could get rid of our coach and start turning things in the right direction again.

5. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A lot of us would like to see him sacked but the general manager probably won't do it. He needs to go as well.

6. Chupacabra

Chupacabra Member+

Aug 2, 2004
    Westwood, NJ
    Um, we won just a little over a week ago >

Boing boing!

7. GalaxyFutbolForever

GalaxyFutbolForever New Member

Apr 21, 2005
    Los Angeles!
    That was against Chivas though. Beating them isn't much of an accomplishment.

8. Chupacabra

Chupacabra Member+

Aug 2, 2004
    Westwood, NJ
    True, but until Sampson and Hamilton are finally fired, I'll take any win we can get (especially since it seemed to open some blind eyes to the wonder that is Herculez and the blunder that is Naldo).

9. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And THAT was a struggle. Chivas looked like the better side for long stretches of that game.

10. crookeddy

crookeddy Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    If only we played West Brom instead of Real... A 5-0 win would have been a valuable boost to our confidence! (j/k)

11. dashiel

dashiel Member+

Jul 15, 2000
    orange county
    correction we were a good team 4 years ago... the galaxy have been mediocre to poor since we won the mls cup (some might argue quite convincingly that we were a mediocre team that year too with the added benefit of an unknown ruiz).

12. crookeddy

crookeddy Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    We were a good team when we were in first place with Sigi..... Although our strategy was soooo simple every team in the league would have, and did eventually figure it out.

13. #1albright_fan

#1albright_fan New Member

Oct 11, 2004
    We are a good team just that we need to stop relying on one player eavery freakin year. After 02' we've been relying on one player. and when that "one" player gets injured we go down hill. Our defense and keeper kick ass. Midfield isnt looking so good. And our forwards......well we need LD back up front for sure. It's getting tougher for us. And i just hope we imrpove and get results out from this road-trip month.

14. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    ding. ding. ding. ding. ding.

I'm too saddened to all caps and exclamation point the above "dings".

15. cl_hanley

cl_hanley New Member

Sep 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa
    Yep.

Sampson is a lemon...few doubts about that...but he wasn't around in 2003 and half of '04 when we decided that the road was really, really scary.