Comcast Subscribers: Gol TV

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by Quango, Sep 23, 2003.

1. asier

asier New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Not very tall, short hair, 30, and alone.

Bonji, I emailed you but says autoreply out of the office

2. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What? I don't know what email address that would be. You can just PM me here on BigSoccer.

3. chilistrider

chilistrider Together We Rise

May 9, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I e-mailed Marcus earlier today and got an out-of-office reply. Apparently his e-mail is shifting over to mmyrick@dsgpark.com.

4. asier

asier New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Has got to be different, the one you just said mmyrick@dsgpark.com replies:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently

5. chilistrider

chilistrider Together We Rise

May 9, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, that happened to me as well. I think it's because Marcus just moved from his office at the Pepsi Center last Friday and maybe the new e-mail address won't be activated until Monday.

6. Love Football

Love Football Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Longmont, Co
    Asier, it looks like the welcoming committee(s) replied to you already! Just to help you with your choice of seating areas, you can check out Class VI's website (Bonji and I both sit in that group) as well as Centennial Firm (Chili and Outforkicks both stand in that group). We don't know how the tailgate will work this year since the stadium is new, but in the past both groups end up mixing together generally. Many of us from both groups go to the British Bulldog for away game viewing parties, etc. Where you want to sit/stand all depends on your preferences including budget, sightlines, drums/no drums, standing or sitting. Either group will love to have you join them and both groups will love to have another soccer/football/futbol fan in the mix! Welcome.

Hope you have fun at the Bulldog!

7. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    He had better than fun at the Bulldog, he gave Victoria a new nickname "low pants". You'll have to ask her why. :D

8. Love Football

Love Football Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Longmont, Co
    OMG!...Sounds like I know where he may be sitting at the Rapids games, C-Firm had the trump card this time! I'm glad he had fun at the Bulldog. He better be nice to our Victoria! :)

9. outforkicks

outforkicks New Member

May 20, 2005
    Denver,Co
    ha-ha...it was fun....well not for my liver. 7:30 to 3:00 on a Sunday can not become a habit. ha-ha....low pants....

10. asier

asier New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    It was fun at the BB, from 8 to 5 drinking beer.
    Victoria called me first tight pants, so outforkicks suggested me to call her low pants, so there is nothing to read between the lines.

Everybody was very nice, chili, here husband, victoria, outforkicks....

I have to decide where to sit, Centennial with drums, or with Class VI (I have been told you are better organized for the tailgate)...hhmmmm

11. manowarfan1

manowarfan1 New Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Colorado, USA
    As Tina said earlier - our tailgates arent really "C-Firm" or "Class VI" - we all just hang out together- only difference is where you dend up heading once in the stadium.
    Hopefully we will have a good area at the new stadium - who knows we may even get organized - but I like the loose feel of the mingling - especially as I drive up from Colroado Springs and its the only time I get to see most of these people :)

Welcome aboard - wherever you end up sitting/standing. BTW - I'm going for a tour of the new stadium on March 6th on my way to the airport for a footie trip to England - I think I'llb e going on the 130 if anyone else can come along.

Cheerio,
    Jeff
    Stockport County Bound

12. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Go with Class VI. More of their members recognize that England plays something that more closely resembles ping pong than the beautiful game they play play in Spain. ;)

THere are stadium tours next week?!?!??!

13. manowarfan1

manowarfan1 New Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Colorado, USA
    I thought I saw that they were starting tours on the 6th - but I just PM'd our rep extraordinairre and said -"hey, on my way to the airport I was gonna swing by". I want to have some pics to take and show to the folks over at Stockport County. They'd mentioned that during some of the interviews that they want to ask me about my following County from afar, and about the Rapids - so it looks like I will get a chance to pimp the Rapids to a new audience :) Would have liked to be able to sport a new jersey over there but the pix will have to do. I have linked to the pic thread on the Richard here on BS to the supporters board over thre and gotten some good feedback/comments. Go ahead, skip lunch (or make it a 3 martini lunch) and head over there next week - contact Marcus - he can make anything happen lol.

Toodleoo,
    Jeff

14. asier

asier New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    I am going to British Bulldog today at 2pm to watch Sevilla-Barcelona, 1st and second in the league in case any of you want to come

15. rockymtn.mike

rockymtn.mike Member

Jan 15, 2007
    Lochbuie, CO
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bermuda
    Kerzhakov is my hero