Colorado - Fire game/post [R]

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by 352gialloblu, Oct 1, 2003.

1. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    You're right, though I still think it's a major disservice.

Also, I didn't hear most of that conversation well anyhow since the other tv in the room was on with the playoffs during the first half.

2. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    I didn't think you could do that on television.

3. cljco

cljco New Member

Jul 8, 2003
    Denver
    Re: We blew it.

Go with the latter thought. Our guys haven't been getting near as much respect as they deserve this year, prob'ly becuase they started the season off so crappy.

After last night though, down a man, playing just about as deep into the bench as they can get, against a team which is clearly one of the best in the league, and they pull it off for a point. (ok, 3 would've been better). It's about time folks sit up, take notice and be a little worried about our boys. And I gotta agree with Centinnial on this. The Raps didn't even come close to playing as well as they're capable of. A lot of folks have been saying they're peaking too soon.... I don't think we've seen them peak yet.

Great game last night! Colud well be a preview of things to come in late November. (I refuse to actually say it striaght out yet.)

4. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Just the channels that have the image come across with wavey lines and static.

5. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Reports are uncomfirmed that Cat Reddick has signed to participate in The 2003 Mike Segroves' Carnal Carnival World Tour in which she'll...well...score on the corner.

*rimshot*

Upper V, baby!

6. 352gialloblu

352gialloblu New Member

Jun 16, 2003
    England
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Re: We blew it.

I think Colorado are really good, and I think a lot of people realize the same thing. They are 9-3-1 in their last 13, and unbeaten at home in 11 (8-3-0), so a point is a good result. I'm happy to get a point from them, even if with the 3 missing players and the sending off we did have a great chance to get 3. It'll be a different story at SF in a couple weeks, let's hope we play with a bit more energy and a bit more sharpness. It seems we can only play against LA...

7. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Is that on Pay Per View? I'm so there.

Hey, where's the pre-game thread for the Gals' match?

[EDIT] For some reason I have "It's the pelvic thruuuust. That drives you insayayayane." in my head now. Shit.

8. monop_poly

monop_poly Member

May 17, 2002
    Chicago
    Her ... ummmm ... "cat"?

9. monop_poly

monop_poly Member

May 17, 2002
    Chicago
    Razov was bad ... but tsk, tsk to everyone for giving Boca a pass on a totally unnecessary retaliatory foul to give Chung his FK. A US International should not make such tactically bad decisions late in the game.

IMO, he makes too many mental errors of this variety to justify the European transfer that everyone says is around the corner, and I think someone should tell him so.