Pre-match: Colombia vs Ecuador WCQ

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dude,
    This forum reeks because outside posters come here trying to set the record straight and fail at it it leaving a trail of poo behind in their wake as they leave our forum with what I hope is; a little bit more manners and knowledge in the game.

No one here thinks the Colombia game will be easy and no one here believes it is a guarantee. However, the overall team records are slightly turned in our favour and that is what everyone is expressing.

If outside posters have a problem with that, they can stick it where the sun don't shine - their crack!

2. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Our fellow Colombian visitors need to be more succinct. All they need to say is "Ecuador is not better than Colombia because Ecuador has not beaten Colombia consistently." Bam. End of story. No need to go on trolling tirades that will get you infracted.

3. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ecuador 5-0

C tenorio 15', 28' Valencia 35' Castillo 63' avoyi 83'

LOL

4. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

repped !!! once again we have handled another IGNORANT.

5. ColombieUSA

ColombieUSA New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    The only reason I have not posted in this thread again is because I got a yellow card warning.

Some of you guys take offense to the truth.

People want to say I started talking crap, but was only responding to the one guy who wanted Colombians to admit Ecuador was better when clearly they are not.

6. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Some of us never learn...do we? :rolleyes: In other words, what are you waiting for? Red?

What is the "truth"? Any-hoo...don't label all regular posters here because one or two Ecuadorian fans think Ecuador is so much better than Colombia. Your generalizing is what got you in trouble here to begin with. Though I think Ecuador has a slight edge over Colombia, I hardly think it will guarantee a win in Bogota - and most posters here will agree. Am I confident? Yes. But I am also not going to tell you that walking away from Bogota with a tie or worse, a lose, isn't a possibility.

Yes, you started talking crap and backed it up with shit. Please leave and come back when you can post something worth reading.

7. ColombieUSA

ColombieUSA New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Uh no, the other guy started talking crap and I replied with my opinion...

...which is what I am entitled to. Maybe if you actually read my first post and the quote you could refresh your memory... ...or work on your reading comprehension skills.

And you can be sure I will be back in September. Good luck!

8. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    first of all both teams have equal chances of winning and your also the one who was saying that ecuador sucks because of past results...but does that mean anything ,really? what if i brought out past results of colombia...how about colombia losing 4-0 to bolivia in 2006 world cup qualifying,or 4-0 to chile in 2010 qualifying,what about the 5-0 paraguay gave colombia in copa america 2007 or the 4-1 argentina gave colombia after the first paraguay goleada not so pleasent is it?? and this isnt shit talking or instigating anything i am just using your logic of thinking why colombia is better than ecuador.So please be free to reply back

9. ColombieUSA

ColombieUSA New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I never said Ecuador sucks. It seems like most of you don't know how to read. I simply said in various ways and forms that Ecuador is not better than Colombia. Then I gave personal reasons why.

10. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    exactly your trying to put our team down in a way saying that we are nothing compared to colombia, i really cant see why our team isnt as good as your beloved colombia..sure colombia has good defence but we also have a good midfield see both assets that make the two teams different...and btw the guy who said that why cant colombians admit that eecuador is better said that because a bunch of colombians were trolling on our forum and starting arguments saying that ecuador has no chance in winning in medellin and they said that colombia is too much of a team for us and that we were all cocky and said ecuadors coach es une creido soo....thats where the arguments started from the colombian guys previously

11. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes he did...and you continued the "snowball effect".

You are entitled, but then expect to get called on it.

Lets see...
    Ah, this...your 1st post and 1st point...no substance to it what-so-ever...
    So, yeah, my reading comprehension skills work fine - I still think it is a crap post and your #1 point is worth shit. And I have already discussed why it is not a valid point by any means of the imagination.

12. ColombieUSA

ColombieUSA New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago Fire

When you lose World Cup qualifiers 5-0 that is all the substance you need.

13. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Argentina lost 5-0 at home in Qualifiers once, and against your glory generation. You must love seeing videos of that match, lots of nostalgia! ;):eek:
    Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja........
    Anyways, by your logic Argentina would be a horrible team, even worse than Ecuador cause we didn't lose at home like that.
    Go back to elementary school cause your logic is the one of a 6 year old at the most.

14. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Closing this until after the Jamaica match. Then we can actually talk about the upcoming eliminatorias match against Colombia, with proposed lineups and everything.

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    con comentarios como este no vas a ningun lado
    tu colombia tambien fue humillado por un equipo de menos fuerza: chile 4-0

dejemos esto cerrado hasta que damecuadorian decida el futuro del hilo

mientras tanto todos estan invitados al HILO que aun esta abierto en sector colombia. Suerte para todos el miercoles y que nadie se lesione!