Colombia Sub-20

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by Baal88, Apr 22, 2016.

1. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah refer as "shit" to another poster is ok.

@pibe10 @ryu79

2. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Again it seems you like a language issue here. He isn’t calling you a piece of shit nor am I. He just saying he doesn’t come to a football forum to have to deal with someone starting issues with him.

3. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Post about football please. Isnt difficult

And stop inventing that i have rataliation agsint you because you hate a llayer that i dislike as sanchez.

4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Leonardo campana that was the started of ecuador in Sudaméricano havent scored a goal and havent had a good tournament...

At the moment as cucho decepction level

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No, That post was in English. It is not your first language and you are taking what he said personally and literally. You didn’t understand what he said because what he said wasn’t against you

6. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #1731 pepinointer, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Please football posts. I understood what he said. And his precedent posts. So please stop your personal obersvation..."isnt your first lenguage"

@pibe10 @ryu79

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Im taking the last football posts to discusses for the people that arrive to read. Before the trolls artived

8. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    So according to you ecuador havent been lucky....they are in second round because portugal failed to defeat south africa in the other group. They are lucky and havent been super solid

9. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    pibe10 repped this.
  10. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'm very impressed with Ecuador. They actually really good and show that the Sudamericano wasn't a coincidence. Their second goal today was a pure golazo. I wish they'll go all the way.

sitruc repped this.
  11. praxis.en

praxis.en Member

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I am really appalled with the lack of coverage of the Colombian press towards this u-20 team. if we dont talk about discuss and dissect the team then how do we expect to improve?

12. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Colombian fans and press in his intention to distroy pekerman become an arrogant fanbase very similar to mexican fans, that only accept to win a world cup ....after that all is bad.

So u-20 world cup isnt important to this generation

13. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What is wrong with wanting to win?

You don’t think we could have done better this U20 WC and in russia?

I think with this U20 WC the expectations were low because how bad we were in qualifiers.

Also a Copa America being a week away is what people are focusing on.

14. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In all fairness, the media may be ridiculous, but at least our fans travel and fill a lot of seats in aways game, for the world cup at least.

Other than Argentina or Chile, does any other nation in SA do that? Peru maybe

Brazil, has fans outside of Brazil. So if that count, them too.

pibe10 repped this.
  15. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Why? Win Sports did pretty well covering them. Caracol was there too and in the websites I saw several articles per day. Don't think it was the problem. I think more of what @pepinointer said, that the f people were less into it unfortunately. And it's a shame because Colombia doesn't qualify always and doesn't have 2-3 World Cup trophies in the history. Plus, it's our future, so why not support it?

pepinointer repped this.
  16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #1741 pepinointer, Jun 8, 2019
    I never said that. Your reading comprehension is atrocious.

I refer to the lack of interest that this tournament have by our fans and media. A lot pf people didnt know colombia was participating.

Not always winning means la tournament means a bad toyrnament. Thats the logic of mexicans...then you were crying because they dindt appreciate osorio.

Wc rusia? We could do better but is so troll, ignored the absence of our best player in the essecntial match. Colombia was only favorite in the inaginarium of fans that think that having players pf america, boca, levante is being top....

Mediocre is the lack on analysis....i wont distroy players and the coach that make the best two historical performances of a shitty historical national team like colombia

pibe10 repped this.
  17. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    So if they would give a good Sudamericano and win it the fans would be more interesting? I don't need fans to jump on the wagon. Need fans who will support no matter what.

pepinointer repped this.
  18. praxis.en

praxis.en Member

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I didnt mean it as lack of coverage like..there wasnt enough focus on the event but more like why the team failed, why the teams performance was so bad. what happened? rather than the" no importa muchachos..de esta nos levantamos" like Steven Arce form the Alargue said.

pibe10 repped this.
  19. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    This U20 team really reminded me of my highschool football team. Lots of individual talents but no cohesion.

But maturity will help them grow into better footballer. I'm optimistic about the future of the NT despite winning silverware.

20. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    This team scored 4 times in qualifiers and copa America is in a week.

Hey I took half days to watch these games but most people aren’t us!!

In caracol people were asking for Juan Pablo angel and Ivan Córdoba to get called in 2014 WC. And that Bolillo should be given a shot. People are misinformed what can you do

21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The rating of matches was lower than soap operas. People didt even know that were matches.

Much of those fans were like polish that lived in exchange in colombia or collmbians that live there.

You are mention all the national teams that went to thw world cup...we are 50 million , uruguay 3. Obvioulsy we had more people.

The attitude of he colomnians fan base have become arrogant and "mexican" in the bad sense. Yeah people go to the stadium and support....but is more related with frandula and culture...that incodintional love to the team.

Colombian fan base listen carlos antonio velez and win sporta so they repeat all what that clowns said and analyse.....for that reason they started to repeat that Pekerman was a bad coach despite he made the best two historical presentations in world cups.

pibe10 repped this.
  22. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I would give my left nut, to have Ivan cordoba as our starting LB.

23. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #1748 pepinointer, Jun 8, 2019
    Ecuador people were very excited to play the quarters of finals. Just look celebrations. We played that match yesterday and nobody watched.

And they also played copa america

In 2005, 2003, 2011 were different. We are now arrogant because had a player in real madrid that hited his wife.

The 2014 wc review thay you say isntt true...people was very informed of our players before that cup.

24. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In sudamericano 2013 that we won was the same lack of interest....depsite quintero....people think they are too important fot this tournament....since a time to here.....being succesfull with pekerman james and falcao comvert pur fan base in an arrogant fan base.

@crzdcolombian give opinion to all depsite he doesnt have idea of the colombian life....(yeah we know that he have rich cousins in bartanquilla)......now he "justify" because the bad tournament.........the was crying because mexicans didnt aprecciate osorio when he has the same logic

25. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Dude I have caracol and RCN and they talk to people who say stupid shit like bring back Bolillo or call retired players !!

Why do you have to be a know it all. Then call the mods like a little whiny bitch!