Colombia New Uniforms [concepts]

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by ELREYDECOLOMBIA, Feb 18, 2007.

1. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    IHopefully Bedoya gets tid of lotto....

I'm up for Puma or Nike......

2. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    "En el tema **de los patrocinadores, el presidente hizo énfasis en las renegociaciones con cada uno de ellos, obteniendo un saldo muy favorable. Bavaria duplicó su aporte de 5 a 10 millones de dólares, Lotto incrementó de 850 mil dólares a un millón doscientos, además de proveer a todas las selecciones nacionales de la totalidad de indumentaria;"-colfutbol.org

ojala no los quedemos con Lotto necesitamos tener una marca como nike ahora que hay tantos equipos con Adidas en SA

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    then it would be a cruz azul shirt haha tho its not so bad .... but any one no when we get the new uniforms??? copa america??? we need a good company we always do well in youth cups

4. ogmetro

ogmetro Member

Apr 4, 2003
    [​IMG]

we should go back to the 1990 style including the red jersey

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    as nice as that is colombia isnt that powerful or good of an NT for Adidas to just do that for us.. they like everyone having the same style shirt... it is possible if we get adidas for them to do a throwback I have seen many old Adidas Argie shirts but then again they are argentina

I like the shirt tho... I have the one from 1990 and its not that nice hahaha looks alot better in the pick. the US and holand nikes are very cool just white with the flag on it.... but anything is better than Lotto.... please no wolvine for copa america

6. ogmetro

ogmetro Member

Apr 4, 2003
    ^^^^^^^^

yeah if we get that wolverine jersey i wouldn't buy it, the only thing worse would be one of those tight spandex puma jerseys

7. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    ya and um venezuela is powerful enough for adidas? coz theyre sponsored by them and we all know theyre not the best of the bunch

8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    never said that adidas is too good for colombia and we could get them even tho their uniforms are ugly... but they arent goin to break from form to give us a different look to our uniforms... right now they have 2-3 diff styles to their shirts and those r the only 3 styles they will give us... u think their going to make those 1990 shirts just cause thats what we want??? maybe 4 arg or brasil but not for us. That is all I am saying

if u look at nike they have 3-4 diff styles out too and thats It we cant just design shirts for them and be like make this one !!! they will prob change next yr or when qualifiers start again BECAUSE THEY WANT US TO BUY A NEW ONE !!! but I have the 1990 shirt and its not that nice looking... it looks amazing how he edited it but the ones from the 90 wasnt that nice... it just looked cool and everyone liked it because that was prob our best team of all time. As for my fav I like the 94 umbro very plain but classy

9. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    yup i would never expect them to do that for us either and i personally wouldnt even want them to anyway| but i dunno i think nike or adidas is better than lotto or even puma which one has one style | umbro wouldnt be sucha bad option either

10. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    hey metro, where did you find the cartoon of el tino? I found it a long time ago, also found one of el Pibe, but lost them when I reformatted the compu, forgot to back them up, I backed everything else but forgot them two.

11. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think the BIGGEST problem with the Lotto brand is their poor marketing in the states and abroad. Go to any store and you have Nike and Adidas selling every team jersey that they represent while with Lotto, I'm buying 'rip-offs' in Jackson Heights :(

12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yea... true... its nice to have unique uniforms but then u cant find them !!! same with puma its really hard to get puma stuff and very annoying. The thing I hate about lotto is that they only have 1 style at a time !! While nike has like 3-4 at a time and usually let u keep a certain style. Adidas uniforms all look the same since 2001 :(. I dont like the stupid stripes !!! unless they make them yellow,blue, red then I dont want them

to get colombia uniforms I usually ahve to go their for carnval and get a legit one or order one off ebay from argies who want like 80 bucks for them

13. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    have family get them in Colombia, they are so much cheaper down there.

14. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  15. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    same but last shirt i got it at sum sports store in el centro andino :)

16. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    guys this is the new adidas and it doesnt look exactly like it.... I mean i like it... instead of lookin like wolverine now we look like cyclops.... maybe our next X-men will be Gambit or something.

17. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yea, kinda looks like that.

18. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    u know what grinds my gears !!:mad:

def wish we had a diff uniform company. I was in colombia for 3 weeks was in barranquilla, bogota and medillen and fing lotto doesnt sell anything. All they sell iis the NT shirt, and the wind jacket that is ugly as shit and 2 fugly hats and they have the nerve to have stores up !!! I went to like 5 lotto stores and all they had was like 4 items it was sad.

I think teams change every 2 years? hopefully 2009/2010 we have a diff company so I can have a pimp colombia jacket or something cool made by adidas like Mexico and U.S have:mad:

[​IMG]

19. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    ya its so stupid. i dont like wearing my new colombia jersey coz the neck part is so freaking annoying. and the material is alright but the material they used on the last jersey was way better.

20. Alonso#13

Alonso#13 Member

Feb 21, 2007
    New York City
    No Way! This jersey is so good its the best jersey since the Reebok one that we won the Copa America 2001. The material of the first Lotto jersey was very rough while the second one's design was a poor attempt and the material felt like plastic. The one we have now is perfect great style and it feels nice:p I cant wait till this frigid weather passes im going to be wearing my Colombia jersey every day:D

21. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    in colombia i got a long sleeve one its real sick

any way on a side note that I found funny was that in Bogota their is a Athletico Nacional Store haha in the grand estasion (biggest mall they got)

22. Alonso#13

Alonso#13 Member

Feb 21, 2007
    New York City
    Damn your lucky man...there is never a store that sells long sleeve jerseys especially of the Colo NT around here.

23. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Ya when i was in bogota they were sold out of long sleeve jerseys pretty much everywhere

24. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    do u guys know that Pibe has his own clothing line??

i got like all of them haha at the exito or vivero which are like target and walmart

coolest thing i got tho was a juan valdez hoodie.... think its the coolest thing since my 360