Colocunni dirty player????

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by tico_sapri, Jul 1, 2005.

1. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto
    What do u guys think???'

I saw him playin to brazil n he played with bad intentions :confused:

2. uniteo

uniteo Member+

Sep 2, 2000
    Rockville, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You should have seen him against Mexico, a miracle he didn't get red-carded

3. Argentine Gaucho 25

Nov 15, 2004
    California
    More people are trashing Colocinni than Javi Navarro. That's a surprise IMO.....
    What Javi did was WAY worst than Colocinni.

4. colombiatupapa'

colombiatupapa' New Member

Feb 14, 2005
    dallas
    in the mexico game he didn't hurt the guy with bad intentions... if you look at the replay he was already on his way down and protecting himself when he hit the mexican player. its all part of the game. ill be the first person to come down on someone hard if they were purposely trying to hurt someone.

5. Xeneize12

Xeneize12 New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    La Palma, CA
    And what about Ronaldinho.....with that beeming smile.....threw a hard elbow at Coloccini....but b/c he has that wonderful smile.....no mention....

6. Argentine Gaucho 25

Nov 15, 2004
    California
    ^ I Agree on your opinion 100% and darn it it's absolutely true.

7. Aguante Bielsa

Aguante Bielsa BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 25, 2004
    Argentina
    Coloccini is one of the best and most versatile defenders out there. And he's as "dirty" as Ronaldinho throwing his elbow at the Argentine's face, or slapping Sorín out of pure impotence during the last WCQ match.

8. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Watch the replay - you tell me Coloccini didn't hit him as well.

9. Aguante Bielsa

Dec 25, 2004
    Argentina
    Well, it's pretty evident that Coloccini hit him. Thus, I repeat: that's as dirty as Ronaldinho sticking his elbow in Coloccini's face immediately afterwards. But Ronaldinho's the star, so let's instead crucify the argie defender.

10. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The problem with the elbow/stiff-arm is that refs let forwards (well, anyone really) get away with it until someone suddenly connects. It's a reckless, but not really malicious move, but one that has crept into the game since it doesn't get called except if it connects, thus injuring someone.

11. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I'm not going to claim I know whether he's dirty or not, but in the last two games, he was, whether that's his typical play or a result of tired play is another story.

12. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    The way I see it the argies better use ayala for the world cups because colocchini cant's handle one on one defense without punching or intentially fouling a person which in the long run will kill argentina for his stupidity!! Will somewhere down the line result in a red card!

13. Aguante Bielsa

Dec 25, 2004
    Argentina
    I have to admit I was surprised by his roughness during the last two games. Especially during the game against Brazil. Maybe there's something personal that we're not aware of between him and three or four Brazilian players. I know Adriano talked crap about him and Mascherano some time ago, for example. But he doesn't usually play like that. On the contrary, his almost flawless performance during the Olympics is a prime example of what he can really do on the field.

14. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    Yeah I will admitt he played better before but it seems that if some offensive players are making him look bad on the pitch then he results to bad defending such as punching or intentially fouling!!