Collins Mbesuma

Discussion in 'Africa' started by loublaze, Jul 5, 2005.

1. loublaze

loublaze Member

Jan 20, 2004
    Smyrna, GA, USA
    Collins is from Zambia, my birth country and i'm excited about the prospect of seeing a Zambian finally make it big. The country is full of talent most of which has gone to waste down the years. Collins is dangerous striker with similar atrributes of Ronaldo and Rooney. Burly but quick and deadly in the box like Ruud ( also scores from range). He's a complete striker and is only 21. He just graduated to the senior national team after playing for both the U-20 and U-23 teams. He's already the country's leading scorer in thier WC qualifying campaign. He's a handful and an official at his club kaizer Chiefs in south Africa said he's a player to watch for the full 90 mins. Could be the next big thing. I hear Chelsea might knick him off Bolton as Mourinho has watched tapes of the lad and is impressed by him. Only 21 and could be a great prospect for the future.

2. He is good.....seen him with Kaizer Chiefs and only about once with the Zambian National team. I am from Botswana and have access to South African footy among others.

3. loublaze

loublaze Member

Jan 20, 2004
    Smyrna, GA, USA
    Out of the big strikers at the top level who would u compare him to?

4. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yea, In watched him play live for Chiefs against Ajax CT, and he scored 2 goals for chiefs.

He was runaway goalscorer this season , scoring 35 goals in all copetitions i think. He's an amazing prospect, but there is a BIG skip in level between the South African league to the English Premiership.

And yes, as said before, he is very much like Ronaldo or Rooney.