Coast to Coast AM

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Coach_McGuirk, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    I can't be the only one on this board who enjoys the wackiness of Coast to Coast, can I?

I'm trying to figure out what the wildest theory I could espouse and still somehow get on the show (it will be hard because there are some lunatics getting their "15 Minutes" with George Noory).

Any suggestions?

(I put this in here because, hey, discussions about Planet X and Zeta Reticulans ahould be "Current Events")

2. MLSNHTOWN

MLSNHTOWN Member+

Oct 27, 1999
    Houston, TX
    You know when it is late and you are driving home, I could listen to the sports scores on ESPN/local radio for the 243598274059234760254067 time as they give it every 20 minutes, or I could listen to these wackos. They are entertaining. Obviously the speakers/guests are a riot, but the callers, they have the same vote as me. That frightens me.

3. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    Oh, the "Open Lines" segment is generally the highlight of the evening.

I have heard more wild theories about more bizarre things than I know what to do with.

By C2C count, there were approximately 14 people on the grassy knoll in Dallas, 3 of which were aliens.

4. Brook

Brook BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 13, 2001
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I listen when I work on midnights. The show just kills me. Wait, I'm already dead. I came back to earth as an alien. And, that was me on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

5. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Every time I listen they're playing some cryptic, creepy tape of dead little children in haunted houses. That's the last thing I want to hear when I'm driving alone on a stormy, rainy night down some dark, desolate back roads.

6. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    Coast to Coast kicks ass!

My favorite part is when Space Ghost asks the celebrity guest, "So...what are YOUR superpowers?"

That and when he inevitably zaps Zorak, which is always pretty funny, too.

7. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    Tuesday they had Richard Hoagland of The Enterprise Mission going on and on about an ancient civilization on Mars. I don't know why this guy can't just be happy with the fact that it looks like, if the data is correct, there is some biological activity on Mars and there was some life in the past. Hoagland, though, won't be happy until a manned mission is sent to Cydonia to prove that the "face" is actually not a face.