Coaching Skill Level for Stamina Training

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by sbuck143, Dec 27, 2005.

1. sbuck143

sbuck143 New Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Does it make a difference for stamina training what your coaches skill level is?
    Currently I have a passable/weak coach.

I'm looking at PIC'ing for the first few weeks of my season (cup games included) and per my training plan, will have 3 weeks of stamina training during that time. I've got a player coach ready to go (solid/passable) once I get the cash (which should happen around the time I finish my training).

What I'm thinking of doing is after the TS reset this weekend, buying a weak/solid coach to reap the solid leadership benefits on my first 5 PIC's of the season. Since I'll be training stamina, I'm not too concerned about my regular training program since my solid/passable guy will be converted for that.

But my question is will having a "weak" coach have a noticeable effect on stamina training?

2. sbuck143

sbuck143 New Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Sorry I wasn't clear....

My main training regiment is wingers. Per my training plan, I'll be training stamina for cup round 1 week, and the first two weeks of the season (my trainees all have pretty horrid stamina, as do some of the transfers I bought this season). At week 3 I will switch back to winger training with my solid/passable guy.

In the meantime however I will have 5 PIC's over those 3 weeks. So my question is really will switching to a weak/solid coach for training stamina during those 3 weeks show any difference training wise over my current guy (passable/poor). I expect the team spirit benefit to be substantial. But will I get bad stamina results?

3. John_Harkes_6

John_Harkes_6 New Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Baltimore, MD.
    I don't think the trainer level has much impact on Stamina training - but someone can correct me if I am wrong.

As I understand it - you want to keep the better coach for TS reasons while you PIC and then after you are done Stamina training you are going to but the better trainer - correct?

4. sbuck143

sbuck143 New Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Correct.

Currently have a passable poor coach. Have a solid/passable waiting in the wings to be converted ~ week3 or 4.

With mostly stamina training between now and then, and mostly PIC's between now and then, I am wanting to switch to a weak/solid to reap the Team Spirit benefits.

5. John_Harkes_6

John_Harkes_6 New Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Baltimore, MD.
    I guess for $10K its not that much of a risk - are you sure the winger will be ready in week 4? The loss of training is a lot more expensive that an extra boost to TS if the guy is not ready when you switch from Stamina to winger.

6. sbuck143

sbuck143 New Member

Mar 16, 2005
    That was my thought as well.....10k isn't that big of a risk for stamina.

If I don't have the cash to convert at week 3, I'll just buy a passable/poor until its ready. It's not a matter of the coach reaching a point, but my finances.....and even then it's more making sure I have enough left over not so much making sure I have enough to convert him. In a pinch I will definitely have the cash to make it happen, but just not maintain my internal account minimum.....