CMManager Newbie Question

Discussion in 'Games' started by Rob Robinson, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Rob Robinson

Rob Robinson New Member

Apr 14, 1999
    Richmond, Virginia
    I have an old version of CM3 (98/99) which I have just started to play. Great fun, but I've still got a number of newbie questions. With training, I notice that the attributes are different colors (red, blue and yellow). I read somewhere that red means that the attribute had gone down and that green (where's that color!) means that it has gone up. What do the blue and yellow mean? Also, even though I am training skills at intensive, the numbers don't seem to change. How long until I am likely to see improvement? (and don't ask about my coaches, I haven't figured them out yet!). I am currently playing Swansea in Division 3 England (although, obviously, a Welsh team). We're about halfway through the season and I'm in the top 30/40%. Any advice is appreciated.

2. Spoon

Spoon Member

Feb 25, 1999
    Overland Park Ks
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It all depends on your training ground and your coaches. How good they are and the number of them. Hope that helps.

3. LiverpoolFanatic

Liverpool FC, Philadelphia Union
    Feb 19, 2000
    Lancaster, PA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Click on training and at the overview you can click on coaches. THat's where you set up which coach does what type of training.

IE Coach A has good tactical ability so you set him to coach tactics, coach b has a high GK training rate so he coaches keeprs. And so on.