Club Quake Ticket Referral Drive: August 17 v. DC United

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by helmet, Aug 2, 2002.

1. helmet

helmet New Member

Aug 8, 2000
    San Jose
    Club Quake members:

Let's crush DC United. Let's do it before our biggest crowd of the season! We all know that the games televised on ESPN2 at 1:00 pm tend to draw less than the usual games, so I want to make an effort to get as many people out to this game as possible.

Have you sent copies of your Referral form to all of your friends? Have you thought about bringing a group (your soccer team, church group, poker playing buddies) to the match? Use your referral form and get credit for it towards the LA Trip prize. Remember: you have to have at least 100 referrals to win that prize.

Get your forms in by August 15 at the latest. Get as many as you can to the game!

Colin McCarthy
    Club Quake Community Outreach Chair.

Clubquake.org will soon have a downloadable form and another copy of the rules.

2. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Aug 17th is my annual trip to Spartan. West Coast style, East Coast attitude (Bill knows what I'm talking about). And time to get fvckin' LOUD!

Alex

3. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Buddy, should try to fire a 4 letter bomb or maybe a reference to Howard Stern during the ESPN broadcast. :D

4. helmet

helmet New Member

Aug 8, 2000
    San Jose
    dinner with landon

so which restaurant will you take Landon to when you get second place in the contest?

OH what, you're not trying to refer people to the games. too bad for you.

5. cpwilson80

cpwilson80 Member+

Mar 20, 2001
    Boston
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As a Quakes fan now living in Boston who will only get to see the team this year when they play in the finals, more power to you guys!

I'm sick of hearing people here complain incessantly about SJ's attendance situation when they don't know half the story. Nice to see some grassroots action going on. Make that crowd look awesome!