Clean Sweeep?

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by living_ded_boy, Sep 30, 2003.

1. sonofapitch

sonofapitch New Member

Feb 11, 2002
    Novato, CA
    LOL....not meaning to pick on you here, Roel--SERIOUSLY all in the interest of good fun but I present you with the TOY (Typo of the Year Award) for stating that it's going to be a FOOD fight between Ralph and Dunivant to decide ROY. I know that "f" and "g" are right next to each other. It's an easy typo to make.

Again, not being mean-spirited. I've done it many times myself. The imagery from that typo just struck me funny. What a way to decide a close race!!

My name is Alan. When it comes to typos, I can't tell you how many hasty memos I've typed at my office which I've signed "Anal." Given my nit-pickiness on your post...perhaps, that's well-suited. ;-)

2. sonofapitch

sonofapitch New Member

Feb 11, 2002
    Novato, CA
    **muttering to self***

I hope Roel isn't offended by my good natured teasing. I'd hate for him to tell me to guck off!

3. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud New Member

Apr 5, 2003
    Mountain View
    The Quakes will win the shield.

Frank should win COY.

I would vote for Todd for ROY but he doesn't stand a chance.

I don't think Landon has had an MVP season. He has had some great games but just hasn't been consistant enough.

I think our best defender has been Eddie Robinson and know one is even talking about him.

Onstad for GOTY probably won't happen but he has had the best year.

The MLS Cup is up for grabs. With the playoff format one bad call, bad bounce, or bad decision can knock a good team right out of it. The shield is a better gauge of the best team.