Clausura 2011

Discussion in 'Toluca' started by Numero_9, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Finally you stop being a bttch and post again. :p

I havent gotten to catch a lot of their games lately, the last one I saw was vs Chivas. That should have been a goliza. Chivas got REALLY lucky.

2. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    :D

ESTUDIANTES TECOS!!!

holddddddddddddddddddd one time

3. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good job Eduardo Lololngston, fkn idiot

4. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    die tecos. your terrible and useless

i guess we are going to have to get it done on the final game of the season away at Atlante

5. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    NO MAMEN :mad:

That is all.

6. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    its just mind-boggling how someone like Sergio Lugo can have a job. This was all his fault. im not even going to say bad words in this post because i want to finish this as fast as possible.

the first half was good, we got 4. sinha finally played decent. calderon was brilliant. roma was roma. and cerda just showing everyone that he should be starting.

second half. lugo takes off calderon. WHY?????????????? jesus christ he was easily the best player in the first half and you take him off to give arias some playing time? why??????? does lugo know that this was likely going to come down to goal differential? im seriously amazed at how he still has his job. if he had any dignity, he would have quit a month ago. lugo just needs to die for this. i hope he and his family die in a grease fire for this. just pathetic.

ok duenas began the embarrassing display with his own goal. i later saw an article where he takes resposibility for that own goal. HOW ABOUT THE GOAL WHERE EDUARDO ********ING LILINGSTON MADE YOU HIS BITCH. why not take responsibility for that you dumb ********. the one person i praise here on bigsoccer and this is what he does to me. ******** that. dont get me wrong, i still love duenas, but ******** him for now.

ok so he gets hurt. we need a CB. he puts in acosta. he moves gamboa to CB and acosta to RB. WHAT??? are you really going to debut this young kid in a must win game when the opposing team is just domintating you. PUT IN RIOS FFS and move gamboa to CB with mario mendez going to RB. what is so ********ing hard about this???? die lugo

ok so then he uses his last sub to take off arias. ahahahahhaha BRILLIANT. just ********ing die already you ************.

In conclustion, die lugo. die your wife, die your children, die your pets, die anyone even remotely related to you. you are a ********ing disgrace to toluca, cant wait for us to have romano next season because you are the worst and anyone who comes in will easily do a better job. kill yourself

we're still in the hunt. all we need to do is beat atlante (not happening) and have pumas and tigres both to win at home against america and atlas. its over. see you when we have a new manager. bye

p.s. lugo, please die

7. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Mancilla is a ********ing hero. Hes doing us a favor by beating Atlas at the moment. As long as Atlas doesnt win, we are good. I honestly dont know how fans and management wanted him gone. the dude is class in this league and hes just soooo good. really terrible mistake to sell him.

8. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    if we cant beat atlante, we ********ing suck. ive seen them play 2 or 3 times this season and they have been playing wayyyy above expectation and cant really arent any good.

also, even if we manage to make the playoffs, Lugo has got to go. hes just a ********ing moron

9. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    nice monologue...

10. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    thanks!

and omgggg, monterrey drawing or losing gives us the shot to make it with just winning and not worrying what america does. omgggggg all we gotta do is win now. yesssssssssssssssss one timeeeeee

11. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    ******** my life. ffs chivas, this is why i hate you

12. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    it wasnt a compliment...

13. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    then ******** off scrub

14. mexicano_for_lyfe

Jul 2, 2006
    VELA NR
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i need a stream asap!! i thought u had left bigsoccer tolucafan...

15. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    thank god its about time. hope he never shows his face in toluca ever again. just a terrible terrible manager. he should have stuck to being assistant manager to real managers, thats all this retard will ever be known for.

romano one time. pls dear god, one time.

and yeah, i never bothered posting after the atlante game because that was just pathetic.

we need the following:

-romano
    -quality striker.
    -maybe a backup CM

but thats it. we have a decent team but we really need them to step up.

GK: talavera/centeno-
    RB: gonzalez/mendez/gamboa/acosta
    CB: duenas/nova/gamboa/gonzalez/mendez
    LB: manolo/galeana-
    CM- roma/rios/mendez/maybe one more CM
    LM-calderon/arias/trejo
    RM- esquivel/brizuela/trejo/diego
    CAM- sinha/diego
    ST- new striker/avoyi/cerda/nava

obviously this team could be a lot better, but i still think this team is good enough to win a championship next season.

if it were up to me, i'd probably get rid of both gonzalez and mendez and go for paul aguilar and call in our loan on Cruzalta. then defitely get a CM.

but hey, who am i, im just a 20 year old kid

16. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    reading that Hector Hugo Eugui is a possibility. good god no. . Daniel Guzman's name is also being thrown around. no to him too. it has got to be Ruben Omar Romano. we're finally going to make him a champion

17. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    this new playoff system for next season is soooooooooooo retarded. we literally have no shot in this format. this will benefit good teams, not toluca. we just arent good enough to win a 4 team group playoff. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

18. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
  19. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    seriously, i cannot understand how toluca does not end up with Romano here. god ********ing damnit this is just a terrible mistake.

I wont lie, i havent seen much of Eugui. I do remember when his lucky ass team beat us in the QFs after we just dominated them for 180mins.

for me to be satified with him, he needs to make the playoffs, and to get a top 2 finish in the playoff group. if he can do that, it will be a successful season.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, welcome Eugui, you cant possibly be worse than Sergio Lugo.

20. Jorge Amnesia

Jorge Amnesia Member+

Dec 9, 2008
  21. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Eugui is a good manger. He’s just not the right manger for a club of the magnitude of Toluca. He is great manger for clubs fighting relegation not clubs looking to win championships. He has managed Toluca once before and I remember it didn’t go well at all. He was part of “75” Toluca championship team that was heavily criticized for being ultra defensive and therefore boring. With that said he has a very defensive style.

22. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    man there are so many rumors flying around.

-sinha's contract ends in june ( i thought it was next season :( ). im sure toluca will give him another season or two.

-jonathan lacerda (Santos CB) possibly going to toluca in a swap. this would mean that one of gonzalez, avoyi, arias, roma, or novaretti would have to leave.

-edgar duenas maybe to monterrey.

-some site saying that talaveras contract is up and maybe toluca will go after Cirilo Saucedo. im not sure what to think about this.

23. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Where did u get this news? I can't find anything on toluca rumors

24. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    i just go to google, then i use News, then i just put in "toluca transferible" and it gives the links to the rumors. im sure most of these rumors are false tho.

esto reporting that Eugui definitely wants to keep Sinha so im sure Sinha isnt going anywhere (fk off MLS).