Clausura 2011

Discussion in 'Toluca' started by Numero_9, Jan 6, 2011.

1. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    wtf lineman trying to rig this game. holddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

2. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    amazing result, we played like shit and played against a top 3 team (imo) and still came out with the win.

talavera just in a zone and no one is going to score on him.

duenas nova manolo gonzalez were all tremendous tonight, really stepped up against an offense that has damian alvarez, danilinho, lucas lobos, mancilla, etc.

rios was great, roma was a bit off tonight

calderon was ok, esquivel was great, brizuela was good, diego was poor

avoyi was worthless, arias was decent for the very little he played, galeana didnt make it worse so thats good, but sometimes he just went to attack and jogged his way back. he needs to understand the situation and stay his ass back.

im happy, plus atlas just lost which makes this even better

3. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    I don’t like the way we did it but it’s a W. I’ll take it

4. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    What is up with roma? He just got a raise and he’s playing like shit I know attacking is not he’s strong point but come on. I counted at least 8 times where he lost the ball by passing the ball to a yellow jersey or passing it to no one.

5. DCDireWolf

DCDireWolf Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This was the first game this tournament I was able to watch in its entirety. I'm pleased with the result, but the midfield needs to remember how to pass the ball. Everyone (Romangoli especially) seemed to have dribble-itis last night, trying to dribble through 3 or 4 people repeatedly.

6. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    we finally see the 4222 formation that ive been waiting for. its doing pretty good iyam

duenas and novaretti just crushing it. atlas is creating absolutely zero chances.

gonzalez= AIDS

manolo taking the set pieces is hofffffff, just an incredible FK, but unlucky that GK blocked it

rios and roma doing great

esquivel not active, calderon meh

avoyi actually doing really good, he had a 1v1 vs defender and it looked like he had a real shot at scoring if he just tries to bend it to the far post.

nava just useless, just bring in arias now

7. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Nava just needs to regain he's confidence. Give the kid a chance

8. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    oh god no, novas injury looks serious

9. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    That is bad news because he is by far the best player on the team.

10. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    SINHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

someone needs to tell queretaros new manager who Antonio Naelson Matias Sinha is. Queretaro players letting him do whatever he wants and we are clearly outclassing them.

and Avoyi looking sosososo good

11. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    ughhhhhh, looks like avoyi coming off pretty early in 2nd half. atleast its not nava coming in :)

and we've looked sooooooooo good, easily the best during the Sergio Lugo era

12. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    First time I get to see Ayovi play. Doesnt look that bad. Pretty quick guy and hes not afraid to juke guys. Leading to the 3rd goal he had a nice elastico.

13. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Were looking good but I'm not sure if were this good or if gallos really sucks.

14. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    that was just amazing. yes, queretaro was really bad, but wow, havent seen us play this well in a long time.

talavera- just perfect. during the game, talavera made a save and my dad made a comment on how lucky he is. i obviously couldnt let it slide because saying that he is getting lucky is just LOL.

gonzalez- you know toluca had a great when you hear that even gonzalez had a great game. his goal was just superb.

novaretti- just on an absolute tear. wow. <3 him so much

duenas- had an alright game, wasnt challenged much individually

manolo- such an underrated player. its a complete joke that this guy never played with Mexico. he is consistently one of the better LBs in the league.

roma/rios- both were just great.

calderon- thought he had a quiet game. the goal was just insane good tho

esquivel- not active at all during most of the game. brizuela didnt do much either fwiw

sinha- <3<3<3<3<3<3 . im at a loss for words here. GOAT

avoyi- i cant believe it. hes actually a decent player. at times he just loses control of the ball so easily and he just looks clumsy. but then he does stuff like in the third goal where he lets the ball run through his legs and just buries it the bottom right corner.

i also wanna give a thumbs up to diego. he looked pretty good out there for the 20 minutes he had. cerda was alright i guess.

superlider at the moment. it feels so good :)

15. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Wtf how do we lose to worst team in the league?

16. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    first off, i just want to say that never has a toluca game pissed me off so much. i lliterally just woke up from a 16hour nap. sunday night i went to a website that shows all the euro goals and was looking for the arsenal highlights. on the bottom of those highlights, theres the video of avoyi's miss. i just couldnt take it. so thats why i havent posted about the game yet.

second, i just want everyone to know that i hope sergio lugo dies. he is seriously the most clueless retard ive seen. HOW THE ******** do you let the worst team in the league dominate you at home like that. his substitutions were soooo ********ing poor. why is it that every manager has the same 3 substitutions every game no matter what the situation is???? diego for sinha, brizuela for calderon, and cerda/nava/arias for ayovi. EVERY ********ing time. why must he do this. it seriously boggles my mind how these people get paid for a job that they are seriously soooooooooooooo bad at.

third, our whole defense was AIDS. duenas and novaretti were soooooo damn bad, especially duenas. manolo was ok, but wow, gonzalez has got to go. Christian Suarez made him his bitch the whole game and that is not acceptable. gtfo gonzalez ffs

ok im typing too much so ill just get to avoyi now.

avoyi, how the ******** do you miss that. seriously, i dont care that you scored 10 minutes later. u are ********ing terrible, i knew he was terrible after 20 minutes of watching him in his first match. if Mancilla was still with toluca, he'd have atleast 6 goals by now.

please gtfo lugo, lets bring in romano

p.s.- if we lose to monterrey at home on wed, lugo has got to go. these poor results are just unaccpetable

17. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    [​IMG]

18. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    believe it or not, im not too mad at how we played that game yesterday, but i am extremely mad at the retard in charge of this team. he is officially dead to me, just soooooooooo bad what he did and he knows it too. ill go into detail as to what he did. both teams were pretty lucky and they clearly outplayed us for the majority of the game.

-cant be mad at esquivel, he was obviously feeling bad after what he did, so i cant talk bad about him. ill just call it unlucky because i <3 esquivel too much

-i felt like the whole team played well with the exception Avoyi. we just made too many mistakes to win yesterday.

-now i gotta talk about the retard that is our manager. wow, he seriously needs to just stop and go away. ok heres what happened: we are down 3-2 with about 25minutes to go. both teams are looking very dangerous. this is where lugo gets an incredibly retarded idea from his head and takes off rios & ayovi for arias and nava. and to be clear, i would have loved this if there was like 10min left and if toluca was still losing.

so once both subs come in, we are now at a 41212 formation for 25min and against a pretty legit offense. i knew this was not going to end well. flashes of the 7-1 they put on us a few seasons back came into my head. and of course, a few minutes later, vicente scores and now we are practically done. Lugo notices what he has done and how he has costed toluca a shot of possibly tying. so now he puts in mario mendez and takes off calderon. so now we are back with the 4231 formation and we just could not get back into it. if lugo doesnt take off rios, we probably get a nice result, but nope, lugo decided to go for it with 25 ********ing minutes to go and we clearly paid for it.

it seriously blows my mind how these people have these jobs. lugo is just retarded and i just want him gone now.

19. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    also, <3 vicente, so great that he didnt celebrate after scoring. he obviously loves toluca too much to ever do it.

20. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    jesus christ just fire lugo already. aerguihaerguioerhg aeriough oigrhiugha iurhgi erhuighgvxcuygvuh

seriously how much ********ing longer do i need to see him on the bench for. so ridiculous

21. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    stupid ********ing defense, such a disgrace. especially our FBs, what the ******** are you doing gonzalez and manolo, stop ********ing failing with defending

22. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Morelia is tearing Toluca's ass. 10 inch diameter..almost on the goatse level

23. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    what can i say, we're playing sooooo bad and it doesnt help when your manager is a complete retard.

if lugo isnt fired by the end of today, it will be such a disgrace. i swear to god this cant be real

o look, another goal

24. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
  25. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    sweet, romano declined honduras job. so now after we lose to santos on the weekend, we can snap him up.