Class of 2009 Recruiting

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by cbg2004, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Smashfoot

Smashfoot New Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Actually, if you go to the spreadsheet on page 1, there is a list of schools that have released their signee info.

2. jimcgirr

jimcgirr New Member

Dec 27, 2007
    RI
    Ashley Lewis, GK, Manalapan Shooting Stars going to Providence College

3. Northwinds

Northwinds Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Eau Claire,Wisconsin
    Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE) of the Ohio Valley Conference, released yesterday.

http://www.siue.edu/ATHLETIC/WSOC/2009/0212.html

4. bmoline

bmoline Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Champaign
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm expecting Illinois' release on Monday. They were waiting for a couple of walkons to be formally accepted to the university so they could announce the entire class at once. They may find out today, but the soccer SID is also the softball SID and is on a tournament trip with them. I can tell you that Steph Panozzo, who was originally part of last year's class but trained with the Canadian U-20's this fall, is enrolled this spring and is now considered part of that '09 class.

5. red rock

red rock New Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Check out UNLV's 2009 signees, I know Petrucelli at Texas and others were recruiting UNLV's first signee. Texas has quite the signee's , the players lists of pedigree are very impressive, one wonders if it will make for a championship team?, Being from Provo Utah, the MWC is our home and tougher than most realize,would like to play more of the big teams from the other confrences more to see where we fit. Just a thought.

6. Cliveworshipper

Cliveworshipper Member+

Dec 3, 2006
    Link?

7. pantone159

pantone159 New Member

Oct 12, 2002
    Austin
  8. Carolina92

Carolina92 Member

Sep 26, 2008
  9. cbg2004

cbg2004 New Member

Jul 26, 2004
    For those who have not seen, I am keeping track of the official releases for the 2009 class on the spreadsheet. The link directly to that page is:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=poknaL_RaORDOMcyz_riBDA&gid=8

Also, I have added a news feed which will shows the top story for the majority of D-1 programs. Hopefully, this will provide an easy way for you to keep up with a variety of teams and conferences. The link directly to the news feed is:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=poknaL_RaORDOMcyz_riBDA&gid=9

Also, the spreadsheet can also be accessed via the following link which is easier to remember and share:

https://sites.google.com/site/soccerrecruits/

10. RegionIIFutbolr

Jul 4, 2005
    Region 2
    cbg, I wanted to thank you, I think your doing a heck of a job with all of this. :D

11. pantone159

pantone159 New Member

Oct 12, 2002
    Austin
    I'll second that, your spreadsheet is by far my best source of recruiting info.

12. Cliveworshipper

Cliveworshipper Member+

Dec 3, 2006
    ditto that. This is one of the best things about the site.

13. thesoccerphantom

Nov 4, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    cbg,

I have already thanked you personally........
    The accuracy and the detail of the information you provide in a very timely manner is absolutely amazing. One or two of the other sites that claim to have signing or comittment information,,,,,,,,, should hang up their boots.
    Nice job..... again.

14. bmoline

bmoline Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Champaign
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  15. Snip

Snip New Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Great spreadsheet, very informative.... New Mexico State has joined the WAC and their class was announced February 5th. I didn't notice them on your spreadsheet in the WAC Section

16. RegionIIFutbolr

Jul 4, 2005
    Region 2
    I think NMS is a 1st yr program?

17. guamster

guamster Member+

Mar 30, 2001
    Winnetka, CA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Guam
  18. LakeLover

LakeLover Member

Aug 11, 2003
    Bumping this up since it's not stickied any longer, and I like checking the spreadsheet for updates.

Thanks again, cbg.