Clash of the Titans: A.Karimi v C.Ronaldo

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by Ale Nesta, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRonaldo_07

CRonaldo_07 New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    deco, quaresma, and figo on their day can be better then ronaldo as well :)

i cant wait :D

2. CRonaldo_07

CRonaldo_07 New Member

Jun 15, 2004

Actually if you payed some attention youd realize that portugal did underestimate the USa greatly in 2002..

firstly rui costa said in a interview he had a bad feeling about the match since the coachs didnt really talk about what to expect and how to play vs the usa and that he called his ac milan italian teamates saying he had a horrible feeling before game time.

Then the comments conceicao made about how they werent mentally prepared( it was ********ing obvious on the field, that was not the portugal from euro 2000 at all)

I cna go on, but to say portugal came in all guns blazing prepared to show their stuff is ridicolous, even againt poland we played like crap and still beat them 4-0..and figo hit the post with rui costa missing a shot gfrom 4 yards getting it cleared of the line..so it could have been 6-0...and how did the usa do againt poland?? hmmmm..

so i guess you think france and italy didnt underestimate their opponents as well then i take it :eek:

3. | Mr. Universe |

| Mr. Universe | BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 29, 2005
    Pudding Island
    Haha Portugal couldn't beat that very same medicore team (Ireland) in their qualifying group that same year. Iran ended Ireland's 16 or was it 17? unbeaten run, and if it was'nt for an uncalled penalty against us in dublin and a few other fishy calls we would have been there instead of them. Too bad they didn't make it this time around, I wish we had them in our group instead of Portugal for revenge, oh well Portugal will get punished instead of them.

4. gvfatlas

gvfatlas Member

Oct 6, 2004
    GDL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Seriously, I'm getting tired of hearing Karimi this Karimi that.

These Iranian guys are too overconfident, why do they even dare to compare him with Maradona.

I kind of feel sorry for this guy Karimi, cause when he runs into the Mexican wall composed of Marquez, Salcido, and Osorio. They're gonna have to pick whatever is left of him from the field.

Oh yeah, and C. Ronaldo, Figo and co. are gonna run circles around this guy.

5. | Mr. Universe |

| Mr. Universe | BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 29, 2005
    Pudding Island
    Haha the only way they are gonna run circles around any Iranian player is if they do it without the ball, which will look very retarded like the signs your team's fans had brought with them to the stadium which read 1-0 to Portugal or Mexico (where ever you are from) when the score board in the stadium shows 7-2 to Iran (hey we have a bad goalie, so yeah you can score 2 goals)

1 on 1 Iranian players like soldiers always win the battles, thats the Iranian mentality, it's just that our team work sucks.

6. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    This scoreline would probably only happen in some alternate universe where Iranian football actually mattered...

7. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    If thats the case.....Don't expect to score more then one goal in any games.And Expect to conceed many...

8. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    yes, it worried me..we only seem to score big against African teams..

9. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    well that sux for Portugal too then...u could show any Portugal fan the picture to remind them of the crap they couldn't beat...

10. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    as i earlier mentioned im only a bit nervous for the portugal game,,mexico and angola no concider it done :rolleyes:

11. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    yeah and Americans think they will win the 2006 cup....

12. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    so does the mexicans and usa is a better team so what? :rolleyes:

13. SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper Red Card

Dec 16, 2005
    Oz
    ******** America's chances of winning the 2006 World Cup are the same as Iran's chances of beating Mexico and Portugal.

14. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    hahahaa you r posts are funny...btw dont mention portugal and mexico in the same sentence...portugal is a world class team..it s going to be hard to beat portugal but angola and mexico is not that hard for iran..btw didnt usa beat mexico 2-0 in this wcq ers??

:D

15. SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper Red Card

Dec 16, 2005
    Oz
    Yup, and Mexico beat Brazil in the Confederations Cup. Mexico might not be overall better than Portugal, but they, along with Portugal, should be able to cruise out of this group. The closest thing to Clash of the Titans in this group is the Mexico/Portugal matchup.

16. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    you must be portuguese>btw ronaldo is still slumping as of late and really i think portugal will lean on ricardo quaresma as he is still the dominate of the two as of right now.

ronaldo just cant shoot for beans now but with portugal he has the confidence i guess theres nothin like playing at home.

17. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005

yea loosing(mexico) to trinidad will make you cruise caribian style... :rolleyes:

18. roro10

roro10 Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    doodool no offense but i dont think iran has shown it can compete with european or southamerican compertition

19. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    first try to make it from ur group..

20. Rostam

Rostam Member

Dec 11, 2005
    what I find comical and sad about the Korean socks is that when you look at their Group forum, there is hardly any discussions in there, almost EMPTY compared to our Group. What it means is that A) Koreans can't find anything worthy to talk about [even amongst themselves], and B) nobody else cares to talk to them about Korea. Therefore, they spend shiit load of time chasing and drooling all over Iran threads. well, they usually have close to nothing of value to cotribute to the threads instead they troll, regardless what forums they are in.

21. SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper Red Card

Dec 16, 2005
    Oz
    I'm not Korean, you moron.

22. Rostam

Rostam Member

Dec 11, 2005
    then take off the sock moron!

23. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005

You're an idiot, and if you don't anything else then learn this ,soccer is a game and BS is a forum for that and not your bigotry. That's why I gave you negative rep. Grow up.

24. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    vila is laying the smackdown

25. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005

moron you neg.reped me because of the funny pictures thread now what does that have to do with football??

btw just calling the game soccer shows how smart you are :rolleyes: