CL on TV?

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by HoosiersUnited, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Don King

Don King New Member

Nov 15, 2002
    1060 W. Addison
    Near as I can tell from updated ESPN tv schedules and soccertv.com, Arsenal v. Inter Milan will NOT be on ESPN2. :(

2. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    I hate to say it, but Oliver's Matchday 1 to Matchday 5 USA TV schedule is essentially his guesswork. Maybe he got a tentative schedule from Setanta on the close-circuit telecasts, and then guess on the telecasts on USA and Canada. It's not tough to do. We all know that ESPN Latin America will show the marquee Italian/Spanish teams (i.e. Real Madrid, Juv, Milan, and probably Inter, Lazio and Deportivo are the fringe marquee teams in the Latin market, but definitely not Real Sociedad or Celta Vigo) in the live timeslot, thus so will USA and Canada.

At the time of his post, I don't think even ESPN Latin America has decided on the telecasts yet, or how would he know? Afterall, he isn't the program director at ESPN Intl.

3. The Chemical Brother

Aug 26, 2003
    Canada
  4. Riotom9

Riotom9 Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Texas

I'm stupid and forgot to tape the Real Madrid game today and therefore missed it. If anyone has it on tape and willing to work with me and make a copy, please PM me. Thanks.

5. Zlax45

Zlax45 Member

Jul 25, 2003
    Man U and Rangers

ESPN has listed the NOvember match between Man U and Rangers being broadcasted on ESPN 2