CL MD2: Slavia Praha - BVB

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by hava, Oct 2, 2019.

1. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Favre doesn't have the balls to nail Reus to the bench. He's been crap three games in a row. Maybe it's fatigue, being played out of position but he puts in half a shift and bitches about mentality and working hard.

We won this match purely through individual quality. That works a good 10% of the time nowadays.

Favre has to go; never wanted him at our club. I'll take Pocchetino right now. His time at Spurs is done.

2. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Reus hasn't been crap in any game. The truth is apart from Brandt, LP and Akanji in some games none of our players have played badly, which makes things worse for Favre.

It's just the usual. Dortmund don't win so make easy scapegoats.

Reus whilst not playing top 3 or top 5 in the world like he did for the whole of last season has been more than good enough.

I see it all the time with fans. For some reason they are blinded just how good their best players are and how much they do. Palace fans love to do the same to Zaha and Dortmund fans do the same for Reus.

Reus had a shocker in front of goal against Barca, but he has been our best attacking player and does the most defensive work.

3. thisisthelife

thisisthelife Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Bad game for us. Yes, we won, but the display was just terrible. Reus does indeed need some bench time. Not that he doesn't care, I think that it would be good for him to get a break. Otherwise - this game just shows Favre for what he is - a mediocre coach for a mid-table team. Not what we are striving to be. I would take Poch in a heartbeat, but the cruel reality is that he is not coming here. Wouldn't mind ten Hag, honestly.

4. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    I would love to have the American coach from Salzburg. Jesse Marsch. he plays an exciting brand of soccer and their teams are fun to watch.