CL: BVB - Paris Game 1

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by hava, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    I think we will score definitely 1 goal, PSG last 5 games concede 10 goals.

You cant even call them a team, they are more like mercenaries.. Theres no chemistry at all, like a circus squad and i would be dissapointed if we dont pass them honestly..
    It sounds maybe strange to say that, cause of players like Neymar, Mbappe, Cavani, Verrati etc., but PSG was never that weak like they are now.
    And they will play without Verrati and Meunier, very important players because they dont have quality alternatives on that positions.
    Midfield will be the most important i think and we are stronger Axel, Brandt, Can Vs Gueye, Paredes..

MtnGardener repped this.
  2. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    Silva and Herrera will most likely miss Dortmund in CL due to injury, Verratti and Meunier due to suspension, Neymar will try to avoid that game due to his sis bdays or he play with hangover..
    Now or never to pass that circus team

3. Jiri Havran

Jiri Havran Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Oslo
    Club:
    Shanxi Baorong
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Interesting analysis. But it doesn’t help much - remember Bayern game? Everybody was hype on the fact that they were lacking most of the defense, and they crushed us totally.
    Tuchel is a smart coach and their squad is big, he will certainly line up a capable team. At the end of the day we must depend on ourselves and not on their weaknesses. We must fight for every ball, not like we did in Milano or Barcelona

MtnGardener repped this.