City Vs Chelsea [R]

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Alan D, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Alan D

Alan D New Member

Nov 5, 2005
    York
    Great first half performance, equally poor second. The 2nd goal by Kalou finished the game off and we didnt do anything after that.

My MOTM was Hart - Onouha was very close and im gutted that he got injured. It looks likely he'll miss the end of the season and its a shame because he was injury-free when Richards, Dunne and Corluka were keeping him out - now Richards is still out it would be his perfect opportunity to get another run in the team. Petrov had a good game, Dunne was pretty good and Johnson and Gelson did their bit.

Shame we sort of gave up almost after the 2nd goal went in - we need reinforcements in the summer if we want to compete anywhere near the likes of Chelsea....Ronaldinho will do nicely for now ;)

2. thecitizen

thecitizen Member

Sep 29, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Overall, City tried and I am happy for that. As long as we push for that win, then more often then not, we will get it. Today was just our end of the season suffering. We have lost Richards and Onunoha so our D line is now considerably weaker (in top of the table terms). Next week we need to bring our frustrations out on Sunderland, and give ol' Keano a show (that dirty Man U punk).

And of Ronaldinho...wow. That's a dream right there, but if it does really happen then there is no way we will have striking troubles (especially if he is in the striker position). He would also do wonders for City's respect internationally and I would love to rub it in people's faces that "Yeah, we got Ronaldinho."