Ciao Pirlo, Benvenuto Allegri! #AllegriOut

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Dante, May 27, 2021.

1. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    DESCHAMPS.

2. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Players are coming out of the woodwork now. Dybala and now Morata also.

At this point max is more trouble than he is worth.

@falvo Do you think Max is pulling a Matias Almyeda move and trying to get fired now? Gets him out of a bad situation with a boat load of money.

falvo repped this.
  3. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    I would think that the board are not looking to hire our retreads at the moment, especially Conte.

Regarding the Montero speculation, the most frequent criticism is that you don't want to ruin him like we did Pirlo by throwing him to the lions right away. I look at it differently. You need a change of air to get rid of the negativity associated with Allegri. Personnel issues aside, this side should be better. They have clearly given up on Allegri and need to hear a new voice.

4. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #129 falvo, Sep 21, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    Two different scenarios.

Allegri in Serie A is making $9 million a year.

Almeyda in MLS was only getting $1.5 million a year.

Almeyda also had a guaranteed deal but he made sure he would get paid and landed another gig with AEK in Greece before he left.

Allegri either way , will be paid handsomely when he gets fired so I doubt he will suffer all that much.

Can you imagine losing your job and getting over $20 mil as a severance package?

Incredible!

5. 'Uaglio

'Uaglio Member+

Jun 8, 2004
    NYC
    See, that's where my problem is. WTF had Allegri accomplished to deserve 20M+ guaranteed from an exit? He won some Scudetti with talented teams. It's not like he won a CL with some mediocre team and is some magician. Juve's owners and lawyers are dumb fcks.

Daei_10 repped this.
  6. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    You know who this team needs? Sturaro

7. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What they shouldn’t have done was fire him initially for Sarri and then Pirlo.

Had they kept him back then , he will have played himself out eventually and they wouldn’t have had to go through this crap.

I mean it may be that Juve will have sucked now as well but Allegri will have been gone.

Now they are stuck with him and his extravagant salary which could have been used to purchases reinforcements.

8. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hope they make Nedved and Agnelli and Arrivabene go too!

All of them sucked.
    I’m tired of Flashy Juventus signings. All this social media hype when they sign trash bags like Di Maria.

Daei_10 repped this.
  9. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I love Conte but he is not reliable. After one year some beef will start and we’ll need a new coach again.

is De Zerbi 100% gone ?

10. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    he signed with Brighton

11. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Aren't you all glad I revied this thread on Sep 15, 2022? :D

juveeer repped this.
  12. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Once I saw Almeyda put Jackson Yueill at center back I know he was trolling the management.

falvo repped this.
  13. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah not sure if he was wanting to get fired or what.

I didn't get it.

Then I saw the for sale sign up at his house and I knew he was done.

That was like 3-4 weeks before he actually left.

juveeer repped this.
  14. johnny6

johnny6 Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Conte? Not as long as Agnelli is there lol

15. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Io non mi dimetto, amo questa questa squadra e questi colori.

Rido perché voi sparlate tanto ma non sapete cosa c'è dietro.

Ci rialzeremo e quando lo faremo saranno tutti spaventati[​IMG]

Max Allegri [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Claudio Ranieri is surprised to see Max Allegri’s Juventus struggling so much not just in results, but performances. ‘The players look scared, they have no joy in their football.’

The Bianconeri are in a deep crisis after losing both Champions League games against PSG and Benfica, then scraping only two wins, four draws and a defeat to Monza in Serie A.

“What you can tell from the outside is that the Juve players have no joy in their football, they look scared,” commented former Juventus, Napoli, Inter, Roma, Chelsea and Leicester City coach Ranieri at an event.

“It is honestly strange to see one of Allegri’s sides look like this, but it’s always difficult to judge from the outside.”

17. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I take Ranieri or anyone w some balls

18. cizko

cizko Member

Juve
    Italy
    Jul 14, 2017
    For once he should stop talking and start convincing us by the strong display on the pitch and by the results. And we have not seen either so far.

gumbacicc repped this.
  19. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If people think Allegri is getting fired today.... man you're going to be disappointed.

20. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One name that is being rumored as being out is Nedved, which to me would be a blow. He was the one against Allegri returning, he has been the voice of a lot of the fans within management. Apparently he's not happy with the direction management is going in either.

21. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #147 falvo, Sep 23, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
    Honestly, I never really quite understood the role of former players or guys hanging around just for the clubhouse.

I saw a video of him once giving tours to fans and showing them around the grounds and the offices but does or did Nedved have that much of a say with how the club is run?

I mean if he isn’t helping with training, teaching skills, formations, tactics and/or coaching youth team players, how involved can he really be with transactions-purchasing , scouting players who plays or who doesn't?

Allegri first came in 2014 which was 8 years ago.

If Nedved never cared for him to begin with, then what has he been doing for the last 8 years?

22. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nedved brings a players perspective to a management team that has zero perspective of what it's like to be on the field, or even work in a football system. It's mainly businessmen playing FM2022. He's also that connection between the fans and the team.

Not sure how Allegri coming on board 8 years ago is relevant to him being rehired last season. It was well known that Nedved was against it, but Agnelli does what Agnelli wants. That's why we need someone to keep him in check. He was the big motivator in getting Ronaldo to join Juve, and we all know what type of impact that had on the club.

juveeer repped this.
  23. 'Uaglio

'Uaglio Member+

Jun 8, 2004
    NYC
    Nedved is useless. He's Agnelli's buddy and collects a paycheck. He has no vision and no plan.

24. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    The fact that they are talking about someone other than Allegri being the first to go is problematic in itself.

Dante repped this.