CHV/RSL tickets

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by ekker3, Aug 26, 2007.

1. ekker3

ekker3 Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    no, im not offering free ones :D

i was expecting to go ahead and buy them at the door (thinking cheap seats would be available). would've liked to sit with the st pats, but im having difficulty making that happen.

are there any ticketmasters promotions/passwords/etc. i should know about?

holler at me if you know anything

2. hrothgarofsocal

Apr 22, 2007
    Union Ultras
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    The St Pat's are in 140 Sunday, and you really need to get in there somehow. I have tix in another section so I'm planning on just sliding over to 140. I'm not the tix guy so hopefully another St Pat will jump in with better information. Or shoot an email to sanpatricios137@yahoo.com

If you're coming to the game, you really need to hang with us.

3. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am not expected a big crowd for RSL. I owuld think you could just buy GA tix at the door adn move over to 140, I really don't see a problem with that.

That being said the St Pats people really need to get organized on the tickets for next year. The more tix you buy the more power you have and the more you will get from the FO

4. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you want St. Pats to gain recognition you need to "buy" from the group. Trust me, the tickets are cheaper than face value and we will get a better deal if we can generate more members. I am fairly certain that the FO will be taking a headcount.