Christmas Gifts for Dad

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by yupgift2u, Mar 5, 2012.

1. yupgift2u

yupgift2u New Member

Dec 13, 2011
    As children, I think it is our obligation to shower gifts on our parents, especially during the time of Christmas. After all Christmas is all about being together, having fun and showering love on our dear ones in the form of gifts, right?! And when it comes to choosing a gift for your dad, you have to keep in mind what he would be comfortable with and of course, going for a gift which would prove to be useful to him; perhaps a thing which he would use daily. So, the whole point is to make it likable, simple yet effective. It comes to me that you are stuck in a similar situation, and are not able to find the right gift for your dad. Isn't it? Then without much ado, let us see the best Christmas gifts for dad given below.

Top Christmas Gifts for Dad

When I think of a nice Christmas gift idea for my dad, what comes to my mind first is an elegant homemade gift like a Christmas greeting along with a letter inside. You can write whatever you wish to, may be a confession, or a thank you letter for being there for you, always. But along with this, I would suggest you to buy, or make any one of the gifts given below.

Memory Album
    This is a good Christmas gift for your dad, trust me! What you could do is take out the best snaps of you and your dad or else, you could make a compilation of some awesome, and some weird photos of your entire family, and stick it up in a photo album. You can surely decorate it by writing some memorable incidences that you remember or some father quotes, randomly throughout the album.

Winter Clothes
    I can't miss out on this Christmas gift idea for dad since the winters have approached, very much. If money is not the concern for you, then go for a nice winter coat or jacket your dad can use during the coming months as well as later on in life. Buy him hand gloves as well as a Cashmere scarf of a similar color so he has an entire set of winter clothing! You can alternatively knit a scarf for him, if you are pro in that. The choice is yours!

Accessories
    I guess, we all need accessories in our day-to-day life. So, you can buy these without thinking twice as they won't go waste, anyhow. Buy him a silk scarf ,a watch, a wallet, or tie which he could use on a daily basis. I feel you know him better and what he really wants, so go ahead and surprise him with one of these Christmas gifts for men! You could buy him a body massaging rest as well. It would help him relax after a hectic day. An iPod alarm clock is another option for you.

A Day with Him
    Believe it or not, it does happen that we are not able to spend quality time with our parents, the way we do with our friends. So, here is a chance to make him feel special. What you could do is take out an entire day for him; go for breakfast together, then probably a movie, spend sometime in a coffee shop wherein you can talk to him for hours together, followed by a homemade dinner! Just about perfect! You could also go for a long drive with him if he loves to. This would surely be one of the great Christmas presents for dad this year.

A Holiday
    Who doesn't love a holiday? This Christmas, gift your dad a holiday he can never forget. Money isn't a problem here. Depending on how much you can spend, you can choose from various destinations. Remember to gift this holiday to both the parents, mom and dad. However, pick a location your dad would prefer. Planning a family vacation would be great too! Remember, this has to be a surprise. Makes it better, doesn't it?

There you are; with a good bunch of Christmas gifts for dad 2011. Well, I would say, see to it that whatever you do, make it simple, effective and let it come right from the heart! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

By Mrunmayi Deo

2. Angelia Jessica

Feb 9, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    For me, I would like to choose a set of soccer jersey for my dad on www.soccerfaith.com, as he is a real football lover, and I will spend my Christmas holiday with my family.
    Merry Christmas..;):)

3. Chooxch

Chooxch Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    accept Memory Album for dad on this Christmas

4. JYLO

JYLO Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Club:
    AC Ancona