Chris Rolfe Soccernet Chat

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Ronaldo's Idol, May 16, 2006.

1. Ronaldo's Idol

Jun 13, 2004
    at www.soccernet.com under the US page there is a link to a Chris Rolfe chat which will happen tomorrow, and they are accepting questions today.

Since I am a huge fan of his play, I am here to promote this chat. You should all submit a question (I prefer USMNT-centric questions...but feel free to ask about the Fire too), and check out his responses.

I asked about whether Arena has told him what he thinks his strengths are weaknesses are, and how to translate his play to the international level from MLS.

2. lemons

lemons Member

United States
    Nov 20, 2004
    Club:
    Atlanta United FC
    The chat isn't tomorrow; it's Thursday.

3. Ronaldo's Idol

Jun 13, 2004
    anybody able to view the interview. I'm not an espn subscriber so I couldn't get in to see it.

4. Diakonov

Diakonov Member

Jun 2, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not a subscriber either but I managed the catch it while it was happening before they locked it out to only subscribers. The cool thing is he answered your question. I don't remember exactly what he said but it was something along the lines that Arena told him to continue to get more professional/international experience as well as learning to use his body better against bigger stronger oppenents.

5. FakeFlopper

FakeFlopper Member

Jul 21, 2005
    Austin, Tx
    That sucks that we can access it, hopefully in a few days. I didn't remember to catch it, hopefully it wasn't softball question like the one landycakes had to do.