ChivasUSA vs Americaca in July?

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by RMoreno, Apr 21, 2006.

1. RMoreno

RMoreno Member

Jan 18, 2005
    Southern California
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    On today's weekly radio show "Chivas en Tu Sangre" or something like that, there was an announcement that there was a confirmed date for a "friendly" against the Aguilas del America on July 29th at 4:00pm in the HDC.

Might be exciting since they just "won" the CONCACAF Club Championship and we all know that Cuatemoc is free and without any National Team duties! :rolleyes:

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Predictions?

[You all know that we are undefeated against these guys! (1-0) victory in Ciudad Juarez about a year and a half ago.]

2. CAM Soccer

CAM Soccer New Member

Mar 28, 2006
    Houston
    I am sure that Temo will score against Chivas USA with the same passion that he scores with on the other Chi-chi-tas. Arriba Las Aguilas!

3. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If it's been confirmed, it's a guarantee i'll be there. Games like these, even if it's a friendly, are always a good time.

4. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004
  5. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004
    I'm sure this will sell out...of course..

The article says you can reserve tickets by phone before they go on public sale:

"Tickets for Chivas USA vs. Club América will go on sale in the coming weeks. In the meantime, fans can reserve seats by leaving a deposit - or by purchasing their 2006 ChivaBono - by calling 1-877-CHIVAS-1"

ChivaBono ... sounds like something the Chivas Girls cause...

6. Sounds great. Will it be televised?

7. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004
    Nothing on that yet but I can't imagine it would not be.. I'd bet a gazzillion bucks, perhaps more, that it will be on TV...:)