Chinese Super League/AFC Champions League 2012

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    tianjin looks like they got manhandled. 2 goals by counterattack and the first goal was a beauty.

2. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    REMINDER:

AFC Champions League

April 4th:
    Beijing Guoan vs. FC Tokyo
    05:00am PACIFIC TIME

April 4th:
    Kashiwa Reysol vs. Guangzhou Evergrande
    3:00am PACIFIC TIME

LINKS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE ON FIRST ROW SPORTS.

3. Yiddo Huayi

Yiddo Huayi Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Wellington, NZ
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    New Zealand
  4. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Kashiwa 0 - Guangzhou 0 FT

Guangzhou played much better then in their last couple of games but unfortunately they lacked that final ball, especially from Conca who had a shockingly bad game, I mean seriously bad I think he had what four shots in the second half, all off target with only one being a goal kick, thats how bad.

5. Yiddo Huayi

Yiddo Huayi Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Wellington, NZ
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    New Zealand
    I don't get much opportunity to watch CSL games, but Conca isn't really the goal scorer is he?

That said taking those long shots towards the end suggested a bit of frustration at not being able to finish off their close-in chances.

Thought Muriqi and Gao Lin had good games.

6. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Well the thing about Conca is that he's given a completely free role within Guangzhou and is expected to produce either a lot of asists or goals.

Though I'll admit he did have a better game then against Buriram where he was completely marked out of the game, however while he was able to get into some great positions his passing and shooting was bad today and it was certainly a game to forget for him.

As for Muriqi and Gao Lin, yeah they both had a pretty good game, Muriqi particularly was really unlucky not to get that final ball to him because he was a threat all over.

7. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Beijing Guoan 1 - 0 Tokyo 11mins

Penalty for Wang Xiaolong

8. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Beijing Guoan 1 - 1 Tokyo FT

Another draw for a Chinese side, Beijing's finishing really let them down today, overall though you could say they should of won it, however to be honest there wasn't that many clear cut chances throughout.

9. LewsTherin

LewsTherin Member

Jun 3, 2007
    London, UK
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    1-1 Guangzhou Evergrande v Guizhou, looks like playing football in a pond, omg this match would get abandoned in any european league.....so many cards cos people making silly sliding tackles due to the hazardous weather.

Guizhou's GK was pretty decent.

10. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    That's actually far from the worst conditions I've seen for a CSL match. In the first half, it didn't even seem to be a big factor, but as the match went on and the rain picked up, the pitch quickly became very water logged.

11. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Round 5

Apr 7

Hangzhou Greentown 1-1 Shanghai Shenhua 20,073
    Henan Jianye 2-1 Changchun Yatai 19,176
    Shanghai Shenxin 3-1 Dalian Aerbin 3,950
    Liaoning Whowin 2-0 Qingdao Jonoon 16,407
    Shandong Luneng 0-0 Jiangsu Sainty 25,320

Apr 8

Dalian Shide 0-0 Beijing Guo'an 10,825
    Tianjin Teda 1-2 Guangzhou R&F 11,469
    Guangzhou Evergrande 1-1 Guizhou Renhe 31,295

Round 5 Total attendance: 138,515 Average 17,314
    Season Total attendance: 782,657 Average 20,068

12. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    updating couple of news thru iphone
    please pardon any grammatical mistakes:

1) the dalian clubs have yet to win a match, the two clubs are in relegation zone now. yu dabao, of the newly promoted dalian aerbin, asked the fans to remain loyal and patience with the club as anything could happen.

2) tianjin teda's form has been bitched by the fans. teda's official website has published a statement asking the fans "why you still hate the club?"
    teda mentioned that the club has proven itself before, the club is run by a strong management team, and "haters gonna hate" lolol

3) guangzhou evergrande "kalone" (i forgot the english name of the player of my head -- pinyin: baolong) purposely crashed a window during the 1-1 draw. it was mentioned he was emo and didnt face any disciplinary measures.

13. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Minor corrections/additions:
    -Dalian Shide has won a match and isn't in the relegation zone.

-Teda's fans actually surrounded the team bus and wouldn't let their own players depart after the ACL match against Nagoya (if I remeber correctly?) that they lost 3-0

-the Guangzhou player is Paulao, the Guizhou goal came off a laughable effort by the defender and he was subbed off in the 25th minute, not sure if he was angry at himself for the mistake or angry because he was taken off.

14. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    only in CSL:

[​IMG]

player probably forgot to pay the medic.

15. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    only in CSL:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

random woman fan appeared from nowhere and bitch-attacked the referee.

16. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    [​IMG]

tianjin player #16 vs. sino-referee.

17. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    [​IMG]

nanjing yoyo didn't pay the staff and players.

18. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
  19. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    if anyone realizes, instead of the typical big-spending approach to football, there are two coaches that are using the "youth first policy".

takeshi okada, coach of hangzhou greentown, has offered CSL playing time for Shi Ke, Chen Dongliu, Feng Gang, and Wu Hang (those four players are born after 1993). okada said he would fly back to japan if he didn't spot those talents.
    other talents include xue pengfei (who played in france before) and liu zheng.

henk ten cate, coach of shandong luneng, has been actively giving chance for wang tong, wu xinghan, and liu binbin (another dude who played in fc metz II before).

20. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
  21. LewsTherin

LewsTherin Member

Jun 3, 2007
    London, UK
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Ya mean probably forgot to bribe the medic :p

22. LewsTherin

LewsTherin Member

Jun 3, 2007
    London, UK
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    BBC's shoddy journalism on the Anelka/Shenhua coaching appointment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17688465

Its not the first time, but I lol everytime when BBC and other media outlets gets Guangzhou Evergrande and Shanghai Shenhua mixed up...

"Shenhua have already signed Brazilian forwards Cleo and Muriqui in a bid to bolster their squad, while reports linking Chelsea striker Didier Drogba with a move to Shanghai are likely to gather momentum. "

LOL. Lazy journalism...all the previous posts about Anelka and Shenhua on BBC also state that they signed Cleo and Muriqui yet I see them playing for Evergrande still.

23. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    while the english press can get names wrong, the chinese press can make horrible nonsense stories. i remember how i was scammed with the "if national team is ranked 70 and top, chinese players can play in to EPL" article, and it ends up to be bullshit :rolleyes::rolleyes: (the rules is actually more complicated). yu dabao going to guangzhou evergrande is another top bullshit where they make it sound so authentic.

everytime when i read the chinese news, i have to open up my filter to make sure "good information" arrives to bigsoccer.

24. LewsTherin

LewsTherin Member

Jun 3, 2007
    London, UK
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Yeah but you also get that crap in english press.

england team wins against brazil, now england can win the world cup...

25. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Right, I actually think the Chinese media is really good in comparison to the European media. Of the examples mentioned, Yu was on the verge of signing with Guangzhou, it appeared to be a done deal before Li Ming and the Aerbin owner had a chat with Xu Jiayin.

Especially after the restraint shown in the Chinese media over the past few months in comparison to the European media (Ferdinand to Guizhou, Lippi to Guangzhou), it's hard to criticize them.