Chinese soccer stadiums

Discussion in 'China' started by psveindhoven, Sep 4, 2008.

1. psveindhoven

psveindhoven New Member

May 17, 2006
    Anyone got pictures of Chinese soccer stadiums?

http://www.stadiumzone.net

has got some pictures, can anyone help me with pictures of other stadiums? I can't find pictures of the Yizhong Center in Qingdao.

2. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  3. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
  4. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    i dunno need to ask my friend to add the bird nest. Is beijing guo'an gonna used now or they gonna wait until 2009

5. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    The title reads Liste Des Stades which means List of The Stadiums, right? So it has nothing to do with whether Beijing Guoan will use it or not. But I just saw it had been added to the list by your friend. :)

6. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    yup stade mean stadium, but for each we add the resident club. and like Guo'an gonna play in there in the futur i was just wondering when

7. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    We'll play there next year

8. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  9. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  10. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
  11. Only_ONE_United

Nov 30, 2008
    Vancouver/Hong Kong
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Unless they were planning on hosting a serious World Cup bid, then a stadium like that does seem like a huge waste. That being said, I would welcome any improvement to football in China no matter what form it comes in right now.

12. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  13. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Wow, this one designed by NBBJ is much more spectacular. Why didn't Dalian choose it? This really is the first of its kind. Look at the description stated by the designer: "The walls, at all times, will have living plants growing on it that will change seasonably just like real wild life….. Because it is real wild life! The stadium is designed with organic architecture in mind. The premise for such a structure is the idea of a garden being cut in half, folded open with a sustained event inside. Both sides of the stadium are left open so the fans can still take in the gorgeous scenery that surrounds them; the ocean and the illustrious mountain range.

[​IMG]

The inside boasts LED lighting panels and a roof made from flexible cables and interwoven fabric to shield the fans from the elements. The stadium is designed with the intent of improving the quality of the inside experience for the spectators rather than focusing on the architectural appeal from the outside, as many stadiums tend to do.

[​IMG]

14. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    im not sure about the weird roof and they want to protect the pple from the elements but when u have big cold wind, like both north and south side r open its gonna be like a tunnel and pple gonna be freezing cold because nothing will protect them from that. Maybe the design was a bit too advanced and Dalian choose a more conventional one

15. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Your points make sense but I really hope China will have such kind of stadium. Very advanced architecture and having living plants on the wall which will change seasonably. That is really amazing!